Posterior fundal?

Dovey2012

Mommy of 4 Boys
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a posterior fundal placenta? If so what gender did u have? Im not sure if the wives tale would work for this placenta but im still curious. All babys kicks are on the left side and its back is towards the right not sure if that helps to tell if there is a side or not.

any info and thoughts appreciated

Does anyone else have a posterior fundal placenta? If so what gender did u have? Im not sure if the wives tale would work for this placenta but im still curious. All babys kicks are on the left side and its back is towards the right not sure if that helps to tell if there is a side or not.

any info and thoughts appreciated

Hiya Dovey, i am the opposite of you. i have an anterior placenta and have always with my other girls as well. And my girls have always have been on the left side. This time baby has also got back to left side and kicks on the right side and I am expecting another girl. I know that is not the answer you want to hear. I really hope you get your little girl. Dovey, would you try again if baby again was another boy? Best of luck:hugs:

I had anterior last time and posterior this time, both girls. Not sure about last time but it's over on my left hand side this time.

Ps. Bubs prefers to scoot on over to my right side. When I lie on my back you can see the lopsided bump and feel the difference in hardness etc.

I had anterior placentas with both of my boys. however, i do have a tilted uterus so not sure how that plays into it. x

I had a posterior placenta with both of my boys. I have an anterior placenta this time but unsure of the gender. And it's likely my placenta implanted on the left. No idea on my boys though.

Oh and w ds1 placenta was on the left. Ds2 was on the righ but both were anterior

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->