postnatal help!

gemmahayes

Reaction score
Help

Ive recently had a baby girl and was overjoyed for the first weeks, but now i constantly feel low, feel like if some1 criticizes me that they r attacking me. i have no friends and me and my bf r constantly arguing and im worried that im pushing him away even thou it his fault (most of the time) as he has a very short temper.

I dnt go out or have anyone other than my bf to talk 2, and im jealous and insecure when he does.
Is it normal to feel like this?????????????????????? what can i do.

Hey Hun, I'm sorry u feel like this. Have u tried talking to ur GP or HV about how you feel? They might be able to help - its important not bottle ur feelings up. Maybe ask if there is any mum and baby or bumps to babies groups in ur area, meeting other new mums may really help so u can share experiences and no ur not the only one going through it.
Good luck sweetie
:hug:

Many new Mums feel like this, I did, but it's important that you talk to someone about how you feel. sometimes just getting it all out helps. Pands's advice is really good. talk to your GP or HV.
You're not on your own in feeling like this and Baby and Bump is full of supportive ladies who have been through exactly what you're going through.

:hug::hug:

congrats on your little girl hun...
lots of us feel like this...when baby is new you are on such a high, then reality sets in...like the others say we are good for support on here but make sure you talk to hv and get out to post natal groups, talking to other mums with new babies makes ALL the difference...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->