• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Postpartum infection after c-section?

Claire92

Reaction score
so me again as i said on my other post i bled for around 3 weeks after having my son on the 15th of december by escs! a week past on satarday i started bleeding bright red again pretty heavily but by then i was already on the pill for 7 days i went to the doctors who did a swab still waiting for results he thinks i may have an infection in my endometrium gave me 2 diff antibiotics told me to call today is bleeding hadnt stopped which it didnt so i called him and he wanted to see me to do a preg test which if positive would mean i had regained preg tissue but luckily the test was neg! he has given me something for the bleeding and says even tho i shouldnt be having a period yet while on the pill he said it can happen or its maybe just an irregular bleed ill be 6 wks pp tommorow! also my incision has opened a tiny bit in the centre its like a little hole but he didnt seem concerned as it was very clean and just a little break in the skin told me to keep an eye out for any infection in it and if it occurs call asap! so my question is with the bleeding has anyone hes experineced this snd it finally calming down and periods returning to normal?

Do you think you are doing too much? This is what my midwife said when my loss went red & my wound was sore/oozing. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->