Potty shot, and two head shots...please look.

ReynoldsV

Reaction score
Hey ladies, so I was suppose to have my gender scan yesterday but baby was stubborn. We were able to get one potty shot, but sorta difficult to tell. Doctor said he is 60% sure its a boy, but who knows. I just feel that its a boy, have since I got pregnant. Here are some pics, I would love if you could help me by looking at the potty shot and the skull. Looks very boy to me! :) The second picture is baby kneeling. Like in a fetal position. First picture is baby facing the ultrasound and looks like its yawning with a big frog belly! :happydance: last one is the potty shot. Thanks a ton ladies. Have a good 3D anatomy scan on August 23rd.
20130723_195030-1.jpg

20130723_195046-1.jpg

20130723_195118-1.jpg

Personally, seeing that nice round skull and the potty shot, I'm gonna definitely say boy right now. What a little peanut though! How cute! :) I hope your 3D scan works out and that baby holds still. Mine did not hold still enough...came out as a giant smudge. lmao. Good luck! :hugs:

I think it looks pretty clearly a boy! congrats!

Thank you everyone! I am so over the moon! :) :)

Thanks hun! I am so excited for my 3D Scan! He wasn't staying still yesterday so the doc had to move him around quite a bit, I will feed him before my next ultrasound so that he stays still, it seems that he calms down after I have eaten something. :cloud9:

You're welcome! And that sounds like a good idea. Maybe he'll take a nap so they can get a really good shot of him. :) So excited for you! :laugh2: And wishing you an early good luck though I'm sure I'll do another before your next scan. :)

Hmm, I'm not sure. I kinda see three white lines. It could be a girl with swollen bits :)

here is my girls potty shot at 16 weeks for comparison...

Attachments

• SNEAK PEEK_1.jpg
    SNEAK PEEK_1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 9
Thank you ladies for your guesses! Thank you hun for the comparison shot. It looks so different with a little girls. Her bits are more inbetween her legs instead of sticking out. :) I think my ultrasound they look like the bits are sticking out. :thumbup: I really want a little boy, but I would be just as happy with a princess. I wanted to have a baby for so long that I don't care as long as its healthy and well. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->