Potty shot... PLEASE LOOK :)

ReynoldsV

Reaction score
This is my second gender prediction thread, I would just really like more opinions. I have gotten tons of boy ones, and I AM SOOOO EXCITED! I have thought boy since I got pregnant, I just want to see if everyone else agrees. This is the potty shot! :cloud9:

20130723_195118-1.jpg

Definitely boy! My first baby is a dreamy little boy & his looked quite similar. Definite wiener! Congrats! Boys are the best.

This is my second gender prediction thread, I would just really like more opinions. I have gotten tons of boy ones, and I AM SOOOO EXCITED! I have thought boy since I got pregnant, I just want to see if everyone else agrees. This is the potty shot! :cloud9:

View attachment 650773

How far along were you here? it's hard to tell since the photo view is far away...but when i look closely i think i see lines! Maybe my eyes are just decieving me. lol

I see lines when I zoom in, wish it was a little closer! !!! Can't wait till you find out and have more adorable maternity pics ! Xoxox

View attachment 650773

How far along were you here? it's hard to tell since the photo view is far away...but when i look closely i think i see lines! Maybe my eyes are just decieving me. lol

I was 17W 6D :) Doctor said he is 60% sure its a boy... :) I really am hoping its a boy, but girls are okay too. :cloud9:

Thanks Bailee! :) I am doing pictures this Thursday.

Actually, after looking again I think it's a boy.

update?

View attachment 650773

I was 17W 6D :) Doctor said he is 60% sure its a boy... :) I really am hoping its a boy, but girls are okay too. :cloud9:

Thanks Bailee! :) I am doing pictures this Thursday.

Hey ladies! I find out the 15th :) I will let you guys know. :happydance: I still think its a boy.

Oh ok!! Yay. So funny... I don't even know you and I'm excited to know what you're having. Lol I still believe I see lines there, so I'm going with girl. Although boys sometimes have lines too. So lets see!!
Have you tried any fun gender prediction tests?

Oh ok!! Yay. So funny... I don't even know you and I'm excited to know what you're having. Lol I still believe I see lines there, so I'm going with girl. Although boys sometimes have lines too. So lets see!!
Have you tried any fun gender prediction tests?

Not really :/ Lol I have read all the wives tales and stuff and the Chinese calendar and they all indicate little boy. Also I have followed the skull theory and its promising for a little guy :) I also did some comparisons to some potty shots I looked up on Google and it looks like it could be a boy. An early scan of a boy anyway. :happydance:

I see lines..? I think girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"