Potty Training..Boys Target Balls

~KACI~

Reaction score
HAs anyone used these...or something similar??

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...ining/On-Target-Infant-Training-Balls(0017493)

Good/Bad

Or does anyone know anyone thats used them x

I havent used them but my little man still sits down to do a wee as he isnt quite tall enough to stand yet lol. They do look a good idea tho

Just read some reviews on them and they seem good...mite just get some anyway for OH!! :dohh:

We just told the boys to pee in the water, that was fun enough for them. I think something like that would be a waste of money, if anything throw some cheerios down in there lol

Just read some reviews on them and they seem good...mite just get some anyway for OH!! :dohh:

for oh?? :rofl: good idea though lol yeh chuck something like cherios down but if u have the money to spare sounds a good idea :)

Forgot to say there cheaper on ebay x

I always liked the look and idea of those!! And plan to get some..will be a few years yet though!!

I had them for Dan, he loved them and they seemed to work well, from what I can remember. Worked really well with OH he was always on target, in 4 short months time I will have my excuse to buy some more !!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->