potty training holding in poo and other issues- day 2

emma4g63

Reaction score
hey guys sorry for another potty thread but im not sure what to do
we have been building up to training for a while now- she hates the potty itself so decided to go toilet training instead which she loves sitting on the seat and with her own stool lol- and loves to wash her hands- she is 26 months

we started to go bare bum yesterday any- planned to do this for 3 days while im off to see ow it went

day one - yesterday
few accidents more than anything really - stayed in most of day
she seemed to just let it go in the house and even though we went the loo 5 mintues ago and nothing came out she would then pee all over my cream carpet!! arghhhh

we got ready to go out shopping put her clothes on no nappy and she peed before we even got her shoes on - she knew what she had done though has she said mum mum wet through with wee wee- so i changed her straight away and off we went shopping with spare clothes in

we were out for over 2 hours- she said she needed a wee when we finished shopping in tesco so i took her to the toilet anyway when she saw the toilet she froze and wouldnt sit on it so i asked if she could hold it till we got home and she said yes- so we hurried home she ran straight to the bathroom sat on toilet and within 5 mins first big wee on toilet!! so happy :thumbup:

as the day went on more accidents 2 on the sofa!!! damn cleaning!!!

she napped for over an hour and half with no nappy on dry-

no more pees in toilet tho so pull ups on for bed

day 2
decided to stay in most of day bare bum again- she kept passing wind and clencing butt cheeks so i guessed she needed to poo- this was early morning but nothing came
one wee accident on the floor and wore nappy in car while we nipped shop incase poop came- but nothing just a wee in it

stripped her down and after a while was passing wind but clenching again!! she started to cry and i knew she was trying to poo-
when trying for a wee she never bothers when sitting on the toilet i could see the poop coming out so i picked her up and ran to the loo but she was screaming hysterically and went stiff and wouldnt sit she was soooo upset i had to grab the poo on tissue with her stood up:dohh:

it was only a ball so i thought she was holding back as too scared to put a nappy on her incase she needed to poo proper and didn't want too
bare bummed! she always poos stood up or bent over table or something lol so im not sure what to do now
shes in nappy still now
should i persue it or leave it for a while???

so confused??:nope:

sorry for long thread
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"