• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pouring Blood and horrible cramps

brittany789

Reaction score
I found I i was pregnant at about 3 weeks pregnant. We had the pregnancy confirmed at 4 weeks. 3 days after the confirmation i started bleeding a little lighter than a period would be. then at about a 5 days later the blood was pouring out!! but only once a day would it be so strong. I went to the ER and my HCG level was 1 point lower than at my confirmation visit. (my doctor said sometimes when you test at other places the testing is different ant the numbers come out very differently)
so i still have hope.
Yesterday I had the worst cramps. on a scale of 1-10 i would say 8. they did go away and today i have not bled at all... YET I've been going to my doctors everyday testing my hcg levels so far i know nothing.
I find out tomorrow if my HCG level has rised or lowered.
has this happen to any of you????? was your baby ok?

This has never happened to me but i just wanted to say good luck with your blood tests hun i hope things will be ok xx

I've had heavy bleeding but not with cramps ... Hope for the best. Prepare for the worse. Hugs hope all is ok x

This has not happened to me, but just wanted to offer some hugs and positive thoughts. :hugs:

I'm going through this right now. The waiting is killing me. I go back in 2 days to get checked again. Hopefully we both get good news.

I found I i was pregnant at about 3 weeks pregnant. We had the pregnancy confirmed at 4 weeks. 3 days after the confirmation i started bleeding a little lighter than a period would be. then at about a 5 days later the blood was pouring out!! but only once a day would it be so strong. I went to the ER and my HCG level was 1 point lower than at my confirmation visit. (my doctor said sometimes when you test at other places the testing is different ant the numbers come out very differently)
so i still have hope.
Yesterday I had the worst cramps. on a scale of 1-10 i would say 8. they did go away and today i have not bled at all... YET I've been going to my doctors everyday testing my hcg levels so far i know nothing.
I find out tomorrow if my HCG level has rised or lowered.
has this happen to any of you????? was your baby ok?

Hmmm......well sweetie this happened to me with my ectopic but I hope that's not the case for you. The most important thing is that your hcg doubles every two days. Will keep you in my thoughts and hope for a good outcome. :-(

Yes this a similar thing happend to me 2 days after I found out I was Prego..then found out I was 12 weeks via ultra sound.. I had a tear in my placenta and my lil man was born at 24 weeks because of it. He is 4 now happy and for the most part healthy not trying to scare any1 it's just my short story. :)

I don't have anything to add except, I'm hoping for the best for you :)

I haven't had this experience yet but I just wanted to add my best wishes for a good outcome and healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->