Pp swelling? No weight loss? Help

laila 44

Reaction score
It's a week pp and I haven't lost a pound not even the baby weight! How is that possible?

My feet are swollen like disgusting. I never had swollen feet throughout my pregnancies and all Drs and nurses keep saying is that it's normal and will subside. When though?? I'm pumping, peeing, drinking lots of water and elevating my feet. They go down then swell up again the minute I walk. So so annoyed. I was re hospitalized over the weekend due to an infection so I was on tons and tons of IV fluids...IV was stopped Sunday. Not a single pound shed and my stomach is almost gone and I barely eat! Help!!

Give it time, its only been a week. My feet and calves swelled for a week or two after my first. Remember, it took your body nine months to get to where it is, it takes time get everything back in place.

You're right. I started sweating profusely at night and lost all the water weight and more.

This was like me too but it was just my left leg that ballooned and completely swollen. Took about a week to go down (although turned out I had blood clots in my left leg too). Anyway, major weight loss and those insane night Sweats 1 week pp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->