PP vagina question (TMI)

Jay91

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
I'm sorry because this is going to be a bit TMI, and I don't want to sound stupid but;
Exactly 3 weeks ago I gave birth to our Daughter, she was 6lb 6oz and I only had a tiny tear that didn't need sutures.
I finally plucked up the courage to have an inspection "down below" this evening and I'm a bit in shock. I don't know what I was expecting, but seen as I've been feeling so well I had (naively) assumed that everything was normal.
Before, my "hoohaa" was completely closed but now it's just...open. It' about the diameter of a £2 coin, maybe a little bigger.
Basically, I want to know if it will return to normal?
Thanks x

It will, it just takes time. At that point it was still too raw for me to touch down there, but my partner looked and said the same thing about how it was all open and stretched out. It's back to normal now.

Do you have a 6 week check up? Your healthcare provider should tell you if it looks normal and if you still have concerns, you can raise them then.

This is normal. With my first I took a look too and saw the same thing. Mine was looking worse than it should have though because I had a 6th degree tear due to an episiotomy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->