PPD relapse

Preggo79

Reaction score
Right after I gave birth about 5 months ago I was diagnosed with PPD based on my symptoms: sadness, excessive worries, intrussive thoughts, irritability, muscle tension etc. I was put on zoloft and did well most of the time. I also did therapy and read some self-help books and this helped really well too. However, every now and then I still feel sad and have intrussive thoughts and excessive worries and although I use the techniques that I learned in my therapy sessions, I still find hard to get rid of these symptoms. I am still on Zoloft so I do not know if I should have my dose increased or just deal with the relapse. The symptoms are not that bad as at the beginning but they're still bothersome. Any info and advice on this are highly appreciated.

I would talk to your gp regarding meds increase, you may need It upped slightly? I am on citolopram and feel good also, had all the same symptoms as yourself and still have the old intrusive thought and sadness pop back in my head, but I feel asif mine are because I think about them and one pops back in, it's hard with those thoughts but I'm sure everybody has a horrible thought pop in now and again we are just more aware xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->