Practical joke.... UPDATED lol

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
My hubby is playing a practical joke on his youngest sister today, his older sister (who the younger one lodges with) is on holiday at mo and V has the house all to herself, today Stu and the kids made a pretend man from old clothes and stuffed it with bags and put a mask on it etc, they took it round the house earlier and sat it on the sofa with the hood up and part of the hair (wig) is showing, from walking in the lounge it looks like a real person!!
Hes also left the tv on aswell

She finishes work soon and should get home in the next hr, shes gonna cr@p her pants, my hubby is evil lol, Im waiting for her response on FB as she is always updating her status

Im actually quite worried that she will be really scared!

lmao aww bless!! lol hahaha keep us posted wud love to no how it gets on xxx

thats sounds great lol you should of left a camera rollin to film her reaction i would love to see it lol x

:rofl:
Omg i'd crap myself!!! lol
Let us know the reaction!

Thats really funny . what if she calls the police cos she thinks its an intruder.

Haha, Shes just rang Stu, she thought it was funny, phew! I could hear her laughing hehe :haha:, she had been out to Asda so when she got back with a friend she walked in and sh!t herself, she thought it was a real person watching football on tv :happydance:

Shes gonna take pics and put them on FB :thumbup:

Hes also done something else that I forgot to mention earlier lol, he has put a rubber snake in her bed hehehehehe, oh its so funny :headspin::rofl:

Your OH sounds like me. :rofl: I love a practical joke

Lol thats so funny, Id never think of something that good!!!

Lol!!! thanks for the update...sounds like u all had a fun evening then lol!! me and my brother always do stuff like this!! lol hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->