Pram / Pushchairs........

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I am so annoyed and need to have a rant!!!

We went shopping today to look for something to wheel the baby around in when s/he arrives.................simple, yeah? Well not if you have my OH!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I want something I can easily put up and get back down again and be able to put it in the boot, all the prams and travel systems we have liked, I struggle with so I asked (the shop assistant) if we could look at "simpler" ones that I might not have to fight with........

Well from that moment on my OH had a face like thunder!!!! I mean who is this bloody thing for after all? Him? NO!!!! FFS!!! Get over it, I want something I CAN USE, I mean I think that makes sense, doesn't it?!

We ended up rowing and walking out with nothing!!!!

I thought having a baby was meant to be fun?!?!? I have not experienced any of that side of it yet......it has been a crap pregnancy so far what with the hypermesis Grevadium (sp?) and the the threatened miscarriage........we can't agree on ANY names and now to top it all, the bloody pram is an issue...................I wouldn't care he will hardly be about to use it, he works hours away and spends most of the weekend wanting to chill out as he is so knackered!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone take him off me, please!!!!!!!

*BREATHES DEEPLY*

Rant over.............Sorry! :D xx

An breathe 2 - 3 - 4 :lol:

*Hugs*

I can imagine having this fight myself infact I think we already have - I like the pram, I still like THAT pram an when its our turn for some good fate that IS the pram I will get *he will get* :twisted:

Hun ... *HUGS*

3-1 travel system from graco, easy to use and to fold down!!

Men are idiotic and usless ... you need a rant go ahead, just try not to kill him :D

xxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor us, but they don't stand a chance eh? I always say to him, I don't know why you bother arguing, you know I always win :p :lol:

Bless him, all he wants to do is be involved, and I get that and I love that, but just let me breathe and let us decide together and not go for the one only HE can use!!!!! :lol:

I have taken a breath now and some pepsi max and I am feeling calmer!

I am sure my hormones had a good part in it all too, plus I felt quite rough at the time :oops:

But..............Men eh?! Bless em!! :p

Was "bless em" a typing error? Curious :lol:

Yeah, it's a hormonal thing :oops: :oops: :lol:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/fryingpan.gif Don't do it again! lol

Thankfully we wont have an issue with the pram, like Hayley we already have one :oops:

Although i still look at others, i especially love the bugaboo ones but OH hates them! we have a little dissagreemtne about those ones lol.

Arcanegirl said:
Although i still look at others, i especially love the bugaboo ones but OH hates them! we have a little dissagreemtne about those ones lol.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Does your OH go missing at times and you don't know where he is? Was he missing at 5.30pm today? Then bloody take him back, he was getting on my nerves he was not impressed when I tried out the Bugaboo!!!!! I weren't happy with him I can tell ya, I nearly punched him!!! LMAOOOOO

lol you ought to go alone thats what i did :) and it was great no headaches or stress or anything :) and if they dont like it tell them to bring it back....chances are they won't :lol:

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
Hun ... *HUGS*

3-1 travel system from graco, easy to use and to fold down!!

Men are idiotic and usless ... you need a rant go ahead, just try not to kill him :D

xxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you don't hear form me, I got sent DOWN!!! :shock:

lexis_mommy said:
lol you ought to go alone thats what i did :) and it was great no headaches or stress or anything :) and if they dont like it tell them to bring it back....chances are they won't :lol:

Corrrr bloody hell, he would sulk if I chose it without him.........he thinks it'a Gadget!!! :roll: :lol:

We bought all singin and dancing travel system last time but ended up spending twice as much because when I had the cs I couldn't lift the car seat or the buggy!
DS was in a permanent car seat straight away, which lasted until he was 31/2. I also put him into an umbrella fold buggy at three months. Light and easy to use!!
I think the comment about men liking gadgets i right. OH has got a real thing at the moment about those newborn carseats that let the baby lie down. The advert in the baby ags is really disturbing with an ancient lookg baby in it!

I'm sure you will manage to bring him round to your way of thinking. the key is to make him think it was his idea. :twisted:

LOL

LYN

my oh basically chose the double we got and he can barely push it LMAO but im fine with it so :p to him!!

Tam said:
Arcanegirl said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Does your OH go missing at times and you don't know where he is? Was he missing at 5.30pm today? Then bloody take him back, he was getting on my nerves he was not impressed when I tried out the Bugaboo!!!!! I weren't happy with him I can tell ya, I nearly punched him!!! LMAOOOOO

lol!
He doesnt like teh wheels on them because the front ones are quite small, umm hello we live in a city, were not gonna go off roading!! :lol:

But anyways we have a trenton latte with added carrycot (ebay bargain) so there wont be any falling outs with the prams!

LynnieH said:
We bought all singin and dancing travel system last time but ended up spending twice as much because when I had the cs I couldn't lift the car seat or the buggy!
DS was in a permanent car seat straight away, which lasted until he was 31/2. I also put him into an umbrella fold buggy at three months. Light and easy to use!!
I think the comment about men liking gadgets i right. OH has got a real thing at the moment about those newborn carseats that let the baby lie down. The advert in the baby ags is really disturbing with an ancient lookg baby in it!

I'm sure you will manage to bring him round to your way of thinking. the key is to make him think it was his idea. :twisted:

LOL

LYN

I was looking at the umbrealla pushchairs in the end, I was so pissed off, but I really want a carry cot to start with :( but mainly I want to be able to use it................we are hoping to have another one after this one (depending on how this one goes), so I also said about the Phil & Teds, which can grow with your family, I thought that was very practical, but NO he didn't like it!!!!

And don't get me started on that carseat, we spent about half an hour looking at it yesterday in Mothecare........£400+ it only goes up to 4yrs, sorry but if it went up to 11, maybe it would be worth it LOL!! But it also only lays down one way, and it isn't even isofix, so there is already a slight safety design fault........as it is not as safe as it could have been.

But I want a carseat I can carry and put baby in the trolley in tesco's whilst in it..............is that not more practical, otherwise I need a pram and a trolley?! LOL!!

I WILL get my own way, I always do..........why he bothers in the first place is beyond me, after ranting to my sister yesterday she said "chill, you know you will get what you want in the end".....................he is the only one that doesn't seem to realise this LMAOOOO!!

Tam said:
Arcanegirl said:

lol!
He doesnt like teh wheels on them because the front ones are quite small, umm hello we live in a city, were not gonna go off roading!! :lol:

But anyways we have a trenton latte with added carrycot (ebay bargain) so there wont be any falling outs with the prams!

lol dont tell rob that he will be gutted

2 year old thread :lol:

:cry:I saw the thread was from TAM and I thought she was on line:cry:

Awww hun, thats just men for you lol. Hope you start to feel better later xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back