• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prams and Carsets..... Help????

wtbmummy

Reaction score
When I first fell pregnant I was really sure I wanted the Silvercross 3D pram. Then a friend of mine had bought one second hand but didn't fit in her boot so she sold it to us for £35 Bargain :thumbup:

However it needed a couple of things doing to it. DH tried to fix it today and after 2hours it still feels tight when trying to lock it open :dohh:

We went to babies r us and a women helped us look at several travel systems (and before anyone says we know you can't have baby in car seat for longer than two hours, but still good for popping in the shop)

We have found a pram we like I have only found one review on it though so was wondering if any mothers out there have had any experience with the : Petite Star, Kurvi Match+ ?????
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...ystem-in-Moonstone(0090494)?searchPosition=11

And what other prams people have gone with??? We only have a budget of about £300-350 and need car seat in this price also.

Any help please???????? :shrug::shrug:

Hey not sure if it's the same pram but have u looked on precious little one website they have a pram which us curvi 299 and I think comes with car seat and carry cot with 3 review which say it's great hth

I'd stay away from anything hauck , terrible quality.
I'd keep trying the one you have, or probably just needs more oil and a bit of use to get it working smoothly again.
Xx

Iv been looking at the mothercare xpedior thats about £250 that included a carseat. Most of the reviews are great.

I 2nd mothercare xpedior. My cousin just got that and it went down to 200 pounds with carseat and the main seat converts into a carrycot. Looks great!

We have a babystyle oyster and it's brilliant. We've had 4 prams so far and this is the only one I haven't wanted to push off a bridge at some point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->