Pramsuit

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Just wondering if you think id need to buy a pram suit for april?? x

Not sure hun, maybe, but if i remember right last april was really hot !!

Ooooh maybe not it was May, i would probably suggest wait until the time x

thanks for the advice Yeh ill wait till march time and see the wheather! but if i see one i love maybe ill get it anyway lol :) x

One bit of advice get one with 2 zips, one for each leg rather then one zip down one leg because newborns are a pain in the butt to get into the one zip ones, one like this would be alot easier
https://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/baby-n...ntId=V387&CompanyId=V&Path=2817/2849&source=#
It can be no legs or you can alter the zips and have legs (if thatmakes sense!! lol...sorry tired!)
x

I had my son many years ago at the beginning of May, I didn't get him a pramsuit, but he had little outfits with jackets, or normal clothing with a cardigan. If it got chilly, I just used blankets and a hat if we were out and about.

lol thanks girlies!! :)

yeh and kaci i did make sense thank youuuu!! x

I would for a buggy but if she's gonna be in an actual pram then nope coz you'll be wrapping blankets around her etc and the cover will be over the top.

I have. Dont mind if its too hot for him to wear it because I like just looking at it and it wasnt too spensive. What a loser am I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->