Prayer & Faith!! BFP 9DPO!

MRSPNJ

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm fairly new to babyandbump. I was over on another site for 4 months after our m/c in April (we were due December 25, 09), but I found that this is a nice place to hang out! I found this place while researching B vitamins and LPD. Including the m/c we have been TTC since March. DH and I have been married for 3 years and friends since college.

Anyhow, I came to the conclusion last month that I was going to chill out. I was going to monitor my ovulation, but that was it, no boards, lots of relaxation and prayer and really leaving it in God’s hands. Last month after my 2nd 22 day cycle I scheduled an appointment with my OB for my yearly and to talk about my short cycle. I was lucky enough to get in on a cancelled appointment August 20th. Well, my cycle started August 1st and on my “new” 22 day cycle I said well, if I take a test the day before and have a BFP then so be it. I tested on August 19th 9DPO, I was actually at my parents house as I had a meeting in my there with my MIL of all people. So I did my business of peeing on the stick and had the parting game show prize thought process of

“yay I win lee press on nails vs. the trip to Paris.”

I sat there thinking another blank screen on the ol FRER and then.....I said

“What---WHAT is this?” is that, dare I say...a line? SURELY it’s an evap.” But the line became PINK :happydance: So I sat there, my little maltese looking up at me as I put my hand over my mouth and silently cried while thinking “maybe I should ask my dad if he sees it?” I new better so I ran out and 1 equate and ept digi later I had my :bfp:! I’ve been and still am rather cautious, which is why I didn’t mention it to my TTC people until now. I had my first beta that day (21) my second on Friday per my doc he would have been ecstatic over an 80 but happy with a 50. I found out late yesterday afternnon, it was an 80 on the dot with 2.5 hours to spare! I get a little special attention because I had a miscarriage in April. I firmly believe, my letting go and letting GOD is what made the difference! Also, I did take 100mg of B6 and a baby asprin, both of which my doc said I can continue to take.

I'm praying this :baby: sticks and a happy and healthy to us all and to the ladies trying their :bfp: comes SOON!
:dust:

EDD May 4, 2010 our Anniversary is May 13th

Attachments

• Photo_08.jpg
    Photo_08.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 57
Congrats!! Our anniversary is May 12th!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! what a blessing. may you be blessed with a happy and healthy pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->