Prayers Needed...Low HCG Level

KitteyKat2010

Reaction score
I need all the prayers I can get, I got my HCG levels done yesterday (because I was cramping really bad!) more than usual. My levels were at 375...according to my last period I would be 6 weeks, but I didn't get a positive test until the 17th, I'm assuming I'm just super early, but I'm very scared!

I have an ultrasound this morning, and hopefully "something" is there! With my cycles being irregular I have no idea :shrug:

They mentioned something about miscarrying, but I have never miscarried in my life and I have 3 successful pregnancies, so they said the chances are very low, as my body does quite well with pregnancies.

Hugs, was your positive on the 17th faint or strong? If it was just showing up you may have ovulated really late and only be around 4.5 weeks now - in which case 375 is fairly normal.

You’re very unlikely to see anything on the ultrasound at this point, just to prepare yourself for that and not to freak out!

Good luck! Fingers crossed you see something and everything is okay!

Fingers crossed for you! Hopefully maybe just a late ovulation and you’re not quite as far along as you thought? Hope all is ok :hugs: <3

Everything is wonderful....the doctor thinks I am just a little bit earlier than expected. My first HCG level was 375 and 48 hours later it was 1412, so it definitely went up. Have my first ultrasound on the 11th :)

I’m glad everything is moving in the right direction!

That’s amazing news am so glad to here that <3

So glad to hear everything is progressing normally!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->