Prayers please...

JTSouth

Reaction score
History..
8/2006 Healthy pregnancy to term (Csection due to breech baby)
3/2010 Got pregnant right away- Healthy pregnancy to term

Took 6 months to get pregnant from trying.
4/2013 Blighted Ovum-- Scan at 8 weeks showed empty sac started bleeding at 9.5 weeks 10 weeks had D&C

12/2015 Tubal Pregnancy- Never knew I was actually pregnant started bleeding at normal period time and didn't stop. Ended with D&C & lap

Currently 5 Weeks 3 days since last Period-- U/S at 5 weeks 2 days Saw sac in uterus (PTL) not at risk for tubal! But sac was empty doc told me not to lose hope, but I was threating another blighted ovum.

Been having blood work to keep an eye on HCG Levels 4 Weeks 4 days levels were 1100-- 4 weeks 6 days 2611-- did another test after u/s 5 weeks 2 days levels went to 14,000

Doctor said she would have expected them to drop or at least not rise much if it was blighted ovum. Now I am so full of hope, but I don't want to disappoint myself.

Anyone have successful/unsuccessful similar story??

Hi:winkwink: Just wanted to pop by and wish you good luck :hugs:
I have experienced chemical pregnancies but not the other things you wrote. I'm currently 4+5 today and have been spotting lightly for 3 days and I'm booked fora scan tomorrow to ease my mind a little. I probably won't see much assuming but just talking to a doctor also will help a little:winkwink:

Your blood results sounds very promising though:winkwink:

It is normal to only see that at 5 weeks 2 days. At 5 weeks and 4 days last pregnancy, I had a yolk sack and tiny fetal pole. I doubt I'd have had much 2 days earlier. I understand your fears, though, and hope your wait isn't long.

Anyone ive known with a BO their levels were up and down, up and down. Never doubled correctly. But your 5+2 thats a huge jump.. You only needed to be around 6000. 14,000 is a good number.

Like pp said.. That can still be early for seeing anything. Especially if you O later or implanted later.. Your dates could just be off. Id ask for a rescan in at least a week.

I wouldn't expect a blighted ovum at all according to the info you've provided for your recent pregnancy. It's very, very normal to see nothing more than a gestational sac at that stage. Anything more is unusual. I had a scan at 5w6d and saw nothing but an empty sac. No yolk and definitely no fetal pole or heartbeat. Everything turned out fine. I'm now 29 weeks pregnant with a healthy girl. I wouldn't worry at all if I were you. (Or actually, I would, but I would try really hard not to. LOL)

I really think it will be okay. There's nothing to indicate otherwise at this point. Best of luck to you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->