Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Luckie- wow....you are one strong lady...marrying and giving birth at 16.... You and dh are made for each other....inspiring story.... Glad you are healing..... Although it's 7 months but I can still feel sensitive in that cut....shresh is fine.... He can sit and is trying to crawl... He has 2 teeth both came within a week as soon as he was 7 months...

Angel- have a blast at the baby shower..... You are so close... Regarding your son....I know it's hard to accept..but I am sure you will make one good grand mom...

Hey ladies! My little Noah made his grand entrance October 28, 2013! He is such a sweety and so happy he is here! How is everyone?

Hi ladies!

Wowwww!!!!! I cant believe all the good news on this forum. It has really gone a long way.

@Honeycheeks, am super happy for you. Am doing the victory dance right now!!!!! I can see on your sign, you are 11 weeks pregnant. I pray for you to have a safe pregnancy and very soon you will be holding your bundle of joy.
@Angelbaby and Luckie, Congratulations to you both!!!!

AFM, my little princess is now walking and 1 year old. I also got a suprise gift, when i found out i was pregnant. I am now 20 weeks. It hasn't been easy, but who's complaining. Am happy. The doc says its fine, considering how difficult it was to conceive the first time. So this was not planned, and boom we got!!!!

I still read the first post i put on here, and remember how i felt. Given up and almost hopeless and you all gave me the courage to go on.

I am hoping to catch up with y'all soon. hear back from y'all.

Until then, all the best with your new families and bumps:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Omuk, thats is a huge surprise. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on your BFP. You are going to have a lovely little family filled with squeals and laughter.

Congratulations Angelbaby. Welcome to this world baby Noah.

AFM - Well I may not have good news. Looks like our baby stopped growing sometime ago. 2 days ago I had an ultrasound and there was no heartbeat. So back at square one it is.

OMG!! @Honey an @Omunk wowwww! I can't believe how far an @Honey I'm so sorry hun! I know how you feel we all do. Just start back trying when your ready an I pray that your bean stick. It will happen again hun trust in god it will be ok. Hows everyone? I need updates lol ,Omunk gave huge news she's on number 2! Without trying, that's terrific. Are you having a little boy or girl? And I bet you miss your baby already being that she's walking huh lol they grow so fast! Afm an my baby Ian it's pronounced with I and then the and sound :) well he's doing great in my eyes but his doc saids he's 6 months and way under weight I've been doing all I can an he's still just like 4 pounds behind. So now he has to take some kinda sweat test so yea we are to stressed. Too much on my plate right now ladies. Xoxo update update update!

Lucky - Ian is a beautiful name. Every baby grows at his own pace and I am sure he is doing great if you think he is.

I had another FET since and that ended in a miscarriage too. We are running some tests and then doing our one last time in October later this year.

Hey ladies I have news update..... I'm pregnant, I just found out dis morning am not so happy but hubby seems to be. :( I feel like I jus can't do this again. It'll be #5 and well idk.... Hate to feel this way when women out there want a child so bad and can't conceive an here I am complaining smh I'm sorry

OMG!! Big surprise Luckie. Surprises always don't come at a time when you exactly expect one. It is just too soon for you, so this is going to be a tough one. Congratulations on your little miracle anyway.

@Honeycheeks Yes it will be tough! I'm scared of doing this again scared of what ppl will say bein this will make #5. She wasn't planned an my 4th was supposedly to be my last. Thanks hun! I needed to rant a little

Well ladies I've just MC my little #5 it was so painful! I'm still kinda hurting my hubby is crushed it was on his bday night wen it happened :( how are you ladies doing?

Wow, I just reopened this up and sit here crying like a baby! Omuk- big congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you and wanting to know the sex too!
Honeycheeks- when I saw your ticker I just cried and cried! I am so happy and I know you are just over the moon!!!!
Luckie- I'm sorry for your mc! I saw you being pregnant and then got to the next page and started crying again! I'm glad you are doing well though!
AFM- Noah is 9 months now and into everything. He is such a joy! I couldn't be more happier. Hope everyone is doing well since last post in April!

Wow honeycheeks and omuk....congratulation.....really missed you all..

Omuk you must have given birth.....you must be a busy mommy....

Luckie- sorry to know. ...you are both going through tough time. ..

Angel- 9 months flew so fast....... are you planning for another one ?

I am ttc #2 from this month.....6dpo...

Shradha! Honey! Angel! Omg you guys, I love reading updates. I'm so happy for you Honey!!!!! I know you are over joyed. Angel know you've started planning that 1st Bday! Lol I bet Noah is about to walk in any given time. :) Shradha ttc #2 Congrats hun! Lol it's an early celebration from me :) :) hahahaha. I do hope and pray everyone an their little ones are doing good. Miss you guys! AFM: I just found out 08/22/2014 I'm expecting #5 Hubby and I are shocked! I'm gonna have to get a Van lol. (NOT)!! I am ok this time around guys. Oh and we just moved Denver Colorado about 2 weeks ago. So yes we're newbies on the city. Hope it's not hard bc I'm only used to my doctors and hospitals where I'm from. Update an check in soon Muah

Hi lady's! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm 33 weeks preggo with number 5 she's a girl an the last one lol. Can't wait!update ladies it's been ages ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->