Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Hello everyone. Baby an I are fine I'm 16wks 6days having my next scan at 20wks. Have an appointment on the 17th for bloodwork so everything is going well on my end. -Shradha Oh how precious he must be :) I'm glad you and baby are in good health an recovered well! Pinky!- where are ya? Hope everything is ok on your end. -Angel how are you an baby so far? When's your scan? -Honeycheeks sweety you are in my prayers an soon you will update the most amazing thing like the unimaginable thing you'd never thought! :)

Honey- I'm sorry! I know that sucks! I've had big prayers for you!

Shadrah- congrats!!!

AFM- I have had 5 scans so far. I've been really blessed with the scans. Everything seems to be fine so far. I've been battling morning sickness pretty bad. Doc finally prescribed zofran for it. I'm only 11 weeks now.

Timothy- hope all the bloodwork reports are fine. Have you started feeling the kicks? I could feel some when I was 16 weeks.. if not then nothing to worry ...you will soon find in your coming weeks. Every body is different. But trust me its the happiest day to start feeling your baby..

Angel- morning sickness. ... I too had terrible one started soon in the 5 th week....couldnt brush teeth..wash face....couldn't stand smell of food. . Vomiting all the time....had cold.... once you enter the 2nd trim things will get better. You dont worry. Try to eat something for your baby..

How are you all? I am posting a pic of my son...

When he was born.

Attachments

• Photo0098.jpg
    Photo0098.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
Your baby boy is so beautiful!!!:flower: My blood work went great and yes I have been feeling baby move since 15wks! greatest feeling ever to know the're there. I have been busy trying to plan a gender reveal party along with my oldest daughters 10th bday an not to mention we're moving all in the same week of the gender revealing, bday party, and Mothers day! Dates are 10th,11th,and 12th. and my moving day is on the 9th. and my scan is on the 8th. Wow:blush::cake::laundry::dishes::loopy: But I'm finally enjoying my pregnancy :winkwink:

Sweet precious baby!!!

Luckie- I'm so glad everything is turning out good!

AFM- I have been placed on zofran pump into my belly for the nausea and vomit. I have lost total of 13 pounds and baby is fine but just taking everything from me. Hopefully this pump will do the trick. I had morning sickness with all my kids but not this severe. I guess it's been 15 years since I've been pregnant and a little older and little tougher this go round. I'll be 12 weeks Sunday and I hope it tapers off soon!

Luckie- I can't wait to hear about your gender scan. Mine will be done somewhere between 16-20 weeks and I'm so impatient.

Hi Ladies! I just found out its a BOY today at my gender scan. I'm soooo shocked and my dh side of the family wanted a girl :( lol but my side wanted a boy yay they won! I'm just still in shock right now. How are you ladies feeling?

Yay for finding out the gender. Sorry that its not you hoped for. Im sure you have enough time to turn your pink dreams to blue and things will come around.
How is the pregancy going otherwise. How are you?

AFM - Nothing at the moment.

I found out gender 2 days ago! I was 14 weeks 4 days and its a BOY too! I'm thrilled! I haven't felt any movement yet but can't wait for that! I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow!

Congratulations luckie3 and angle!!!!!! So its team Blue....yay!!!!!!:happydance:
Luckie you too wanted a girl....I used to feel I was carrying. .... but my mom was sure I was going to give birth to a boy...... and she was 100% correct.

Honey- how are you ?

Heyyy! Ladies I have about 10-12 weeks to go! I'm so excited am on the count down. How is everyone it's been awhile since I've been on. Just been so super busy getting prepared and starting to plan the baby shower. I hope and pray you are all ok hope to hear back soon xoxo :)

I still have 19 weeks forever to go! Lol! Trying to catch up to you but can't seem to!! Lol! I'm doing good! Everything going smoothly for you?

Yay Luckie and Angel, Greta to hear that both of you are past half way through pregnancy.
How have you both been? And how are the boys.

Shradha- you baby boy is so beautiful. How old is he now? I hope you are enjoying motherhood.

I hope omuk gets a chance to read about all you team blue ladies. She is missed on here.

Hi honey....thanx...my boy is 4 months old.....enjoying every moment of motherhood. ... time is flying.....
Angle- I can understand the wait...dont worry soon you will be have your lo
Luckie- 3rd trim... time for baby shower. ...... you are getting close....

Yes yes third trimester an loving it. Angel Baby lol trying to play catch huh but your almost most there an we both will be holding our little guys :). Honey Cheecks!! So glad to hear from you Hun. How much longer do you have before your next appointment? Oh yeah I just found out the best news today from my doc. I Get To Deliver Early!! Bc of my last pregnancy my son weighed 9.5 to 10lbs so we're gonna shoot for 7-8lbs to lower risk for baby an myself. So yes that pushes that baby shower right in on time for him now lol

Yay for delivering soon. It must be s huge excitement to know your lo will be here soon.

My appointment is in the beginning of august

I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes :( :( have a two hour class to go to on the 10th. This sucks

Hey luckie...I hope the gestational diabetes is being managed well. Cant wait to hear when you have your LO in your arms.
Hows everyone else

Thanks honey cheecks. Everything is fine my baby weighs 4.2lbs and doc. Want to deliver early I have a high risk doc. Who's keeping an eye on him every week until he decides what day they'll take him. About 4 weeks bt I wanna go 5. Oh and ladies today is my baby shower day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->