Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

I hope you had a great baby shower. would love to hear about your shower. Tell us how it went. I hope your doc decides to keep the baby in for as long as is safe for him.

Yay Luckie and Angel, Greta to hear that both of you are past half way through pregnancy.
How have you both been? And how are the boys.

Shradha- you baby boy is so beautiful. How old is he now? I hope you are enjoying motherhood.

I hope omuk gets a chance to read about all you team blue ladies. She is missed on here.

Honeycheeks! its been long! Am so sorry I have been MIA. I have been trying to catch up with whats been happening on here. Am so sorry for what you have gone through. This will now be your time. I pray for you.

Angel baby and Luckie! Big Congratulations to you both:happydance::happydance::happydance: How are you now? Am sure over the moon. Am so happy for you both.

AFM, my princess is now 9 months old. She is a big blessing to our family and a joy to have.

Hope to hear from you all when you have time. Would love to find out how you all are.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Omuk!!! Its so heart warming to hear from you. You lil girl is soon going to be one!!
I am starting another round of IVF now. Lets see how this one goes.

Honey- hope and pray that this time you get your bfp soon....:dust:

Omuk- how is your princess? She must be crawling. ... how is motherhood?
Missing all you ladies....
Just back from my hometown. Has shresh rice eating ceremony. Now I have started farex wheat apple along with breastfeed.

Hey ladies! I'm moseying along! Lol! I'm 28 weeks tomorrow. I have developed a hernia in a past surgical incision so I see a surgeon in 2 weeks so he is on standby in case of a emergency because its located on right side of my ribs and a little bit painful. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and has been so far. We decided Moah Bradford for his name.

Thank you Shradha. Have you started any other solids for Shresh.
Angel baby - sorry about your hernia. Hope it gets better soon. Moah is a unique name, atleast I haven't heard it before. He is going to grow up into a handsome young name with a sexy name.
AFM - I am onto my 4th cycle of IVF. Now on BCP and will start stimming when AF comes.

Oops! Lol! His name is Noah! Stupid autocorrect! Lol! I really hope and pray this ivf cycle does the trick for you!!!!

Hi im new and i have a dilema! My SO and i have been ttc since the end of November 2012 and im 10 dpo and last night was really crampy, today my lower back aches, bbs are sore, crampy like i have AF but nothings there...could i be pregnant? I dont know if this is the forum for this?

Its possible but those symptoms mimic pms which really sucks and throws us for a loop when TTC. You can click on TTC forum and there are many post about symptoms too. Good luck and I hope happens soon for you and it ends up being BFP!

Lol Angel baby about the auto correct on your LOs name. Your phone better learn his name soon. :haha:

Its just farex for now.. honey ....fingers crossed .....
Angle- nice name....
Mh- test....... only that will give you the answer.....symptoms can get us carried away. All the best!!!!! Hope you get a bfp.....

Omuk! Omg long time no hear. I know you are enjoying your bundle who will soon be walking and running an getting into things lol. Hello to all my ladies!!! I have missed you guys a great deal an have much to catch up on. Honey Cheeks I hope all is going super well with the new IVF cycle remember to relax! Angel Baby- that name is so cute an lol about the auto correct Moah :-D ....Afm I'm doing great we are scheduled for inducement next Wednesday night! We really hoped and prayed for the 1st or 2nd but he wants to go ahead with plans if baby lungs are strong enough. Oh an I don't have to have a C-section yayyyy!!!!!

I am 7 days into stimming now and already experiencing symptoms of mild OHSS. I am starting to get worried.

Good luck with the C section Luckie. He is almost here.

Heyyyy!!!! Ladies I would like to introduce you to my little son Ian O'Conner Conway who was born on September 5th. At 7lbs 12oz and 18in long! I love him with all my might he's just perfect you guys. We got our fall baby bc the day they wanted to induce me which was only at 36wks the baby lungs wasn't mature enough an we ended up waiting another week which was the 5th. Oh my it was great except that stupid catheter they put on you ugh thing gave me a bacterial infection a few days after it had been removed but I'm clearing up now. My Csection left me swollen in my legs an feet for a week my incision burned for about a few days but it has closed well I was advised to put neosporin or batictration on it. Enough of me how about you ladies!! HONEYCHEECKS DISH ME SOME GOOD NEW HUN :)

Luckie - It is awesome to hear that you now have your little one in your arms. Other tiny inconveniences aside, Im sure youre having the best time of your life. Hope the infection and pain goes away soon.

AFM Finally I have some news. I had my beta hcg today. and I have an official positive BFP. The levels are a little lower than they like. So fingers crossed for the scan on 10/03.

yay honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you......all the best!!
Luckie- Congrats!! thats a healthy boy!!!!!! mine was 6.5 lbs at 36th week....Csection does give you swollen legs....i too put on neosporin...take rest..

Congrats lucky!! That is so great!!!! I have my baby shower in less than 2 weeks! I am 34 weeks right now and measuring big so I'll be anxious to see the ultrasound on Thursday. My 17 year old son got his 15 year old girlfriend pregnant and I just found out this past weekend and hid it for a while and she is 26 weeks. I'm not happy about that but still in process of accepting.

Honey- I'm so flipping excited for you that I teared up! I'm so happy for you!!!

Angel - Its so exciting that your baby shower is coming up. 15 years is too young to be pregnant. I hope she is doing fine. It must be really hard to accept it if you just found out. I hope she has a healthy baby.

A Big Congratulations HONEY CHEEKS!!! I'm so proud of us all,man this forum has really come a long way. I'm all teared up as well @ Angel Baby I can't believe we went from trying so hard to conceive to finally having our babies inside and out in our arms. @Honey I'm praying your levels rise it's gonna be just fine and u have your precious gift from the god. @ shradha how's the baby?! Thanks so much I am so excited I have stopped hurting completely an healing fine my 4week apt. Is coming an I'm excited but nervous I don't know what to expect being this was my first section. Oh yes Angel Baby I know you must feel some type of way about your sons gf being preggo but if I must add I was also a teen preggo mom ten years ago. I had my 1st daughter at age 15 an she is my world. It was a mistake an my mom acted in ways I can't explain her feelings were hurt! But she loved me an her granddaughter unconditionally and even then well I had gotten preggo again! Yes I know ladies sounds crazy but yeah I was 16 so then my dad decided it was time for marriage so me an my DH married an here we are today he's still my best friend lover soul mate an everything more. He was heaven sent :) an so you just never know how things are gonna play out just keep the faith in God. But being that its your time to shine on the birthing of the baby an your shower I know your hormones were up lol. I hope everything goes well an I know it's hard to accept but take lots of deep breathes an let your hormones flow it'll all pass soon hun. I love you ladies!!! Keep me posted when you busy mommies can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->