Praying Conceiving Doesn't Take 2 Years... Again.

nikki1304

Reaction score
Hey girls. Im new on Baby and Bump.

I conceived in November after TTC for 2years with male fertility problems but mc'd in Jan at 10weeks :cry: but baby never grew past 6.

Now i feel so sad and desperate. What if it takes 2 years again? I cant handle everyone around me becoming Mums when its the 1 thing I want most in the world!

We are taking steps to improve DB sperm count but I dont feel too hopefull right now.

Why does it have to be so difficult?

I'm sorry :( I know it's sooooo frustrating. The good thing is that sperm count CAN be improved- so it's not something that can't be overcome. My DH had a low count and low morphology and we got pregnant with an IUI on the 1st try... and still BD'd daily for like 9 days straight.. so SOMETHING worked. What is your DH doing to help improve it?? I had my DH cut out all drinking- and mine doesn't, but if your DH smokes, have him try and quit if possible.. I also have my DH take a multivitamin, folic acid, omega 3, and zinc. His SA showed a count of 19 million initially and come time for the IUI a few months later, he had 37 million post wash- which there is only usually half left after a wash- so you figure it was probably closer to 80 million- a HUGE HUGE improvement. I am a believer that with lifestyle and diet changes- it can and will improve. Definitely have faith hun- it WILL happen!!! :hugs:

Just you the support of those close to you, and get all the information you can to assist in your efforts. I wish you the must luck.

He's on clomid, maca and multivits atm. We dont even qualify for IUI. IVF with ICSI was given as our only option from the clinic. But we conceived once right?

We cant afford IVF, its £4000 and dont qualify to get it free cos he has a 7yr old! Pretty unfair I think. He doesnt smoke and has cut out alcohol.

I just want my sticky :bfp:

It took us nearly 2 years as well for our 1st BFP with no known fertility issues. When I miscarried I felt like you - it was so overwhelming to think about TTC again if it was going to take so long.

Well we didn't do anything too crazy but we were only officially TTC 3 months (we didn't try for the 1st 2 months after my M/C following the doctor's orders and my own emotions of healing) before we got our 2nd BFP! So it is possible to have a better time the second time around.

What we did differently. I bought conceive plus and it worked like a charm for us. Always had my hips up for 60 minutes following sex. Having less sex (It's true for us maybe because we are older but when we only had sex 2 times before O day we got a BFP - and other months we'd have tons and nada). Lots of prayer.

Good luck :dust: I hope that your TTCAL journey will be short.

i was ttc 2yrs if u look at my journal! had MC in jan 26 2011 at 6.5 wks deverstated,no af between and bfp yesterday so its possible hun xx

Thanks Girls you have given me hope! Lets hope for a BFP very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->