Praying for a girl :)

Jeninpa

Reaction score
It really shouldn't matter since I have a boy, then a girl, then a girl & lastly a boy but my youngest who is 8yrs old is just such a handful :( It took me 7yrs to even think about having this one last baby because he takes up every minute of my time. If we go somewhere like an amusement park he is fine because he constantly has something to do but when we are home he can't entertain himself! He is on medication for his aggressiveness. If kids are nice to him he is fine but we all know how bratty & mean kids can be & he will punch them! He is an exact clone of his dad down to the 'T'! Looks, attitude, everything! He doesn't even resemble me & right after he was born my mom was in the room & said if she didn't just watch him come out she wouldn't believe he was mine! lol Other than his "issues" he is head turningly adorable & so loving to me but an exact mix of a momma's boy & daddy's boy,lol. He is tan, blonde haired, blue eyed, full lips & extremely intelligent. He is thin but the size of an 11yr old which of course you always want your boys to be "big",lol. But again, he is sooooo exhausting :( So I need a little girl :cloud9: I realize if this baby is a boy it may not be like my youngest son but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit scared to have another one like him!

I wanted to add that my 1st 3 were to a prior marriage so hubby only has a son even though he gets the joy of living with girls,lol. He'd love to have a baby girl to spoil :) He is wonderful to all the kids but it's just not the same.

Aw congratulations firstly. I really hope you get your girly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->