Pre-BFP Signs

missbabes

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Did anyone have an inkling that they were pregnant before they got their BFP?

I really didn't have many symptoms other than lots of acne, which I wish would clear up soon! But for some weird reason I just felt the need to do a test even though I wasn't sure I was late, and low and behold there was the BFP.

Thinking back to the last couple of weeks from ovulation to the BFP I realised that I was drinking more than double the amount of coffee that I normally would. Then it struck me that I was the same before I knew was expecting DS. Must've been unconsciously getting as much coffee in me before having to cut back!

In a funny coincidence Hubby and I were meant to be decorating our bedroom, and were about to start eating more healthily to lose a little weight. Almost exactly the same situation we were in with DS, just we were decorating a different room. :haha:

No I just took a test for 'fun' at 8dpo and it was bfn then 9dpo and couldn't believe it when I saw faint lines! I was really confident around O time then DH was too tired one night then dd2 wouldn't go to sleep the following night so we missed a good 2 nights of bd and I was convinced we had missed the window!

Had no idea. Infact I was sure I was out. Zero symptoms except increased creamy CM which can happen when AF arriving. Still no symptoms now apart from very mild cramping x

My signs with this pregnancy were a really bad cold that I just couldn't shake off and it seemed to last ages, weird aches and pains in my arms that I'd never felt before and I had a dodgy stomach! My boobs were also really sore which they are for 2 weeks before af anyway but this was a different kind of sore. I tested positive on cd27 which is about 5 days before af was due! I did a test because I just knew something wasn't right and it was a complete surprise because if anything we were preventing it! But it was a nice surprise :) symptoms I have now are sore boobs still, cramps and tiredness!

I was really surprised at the BFP and did my routine POAS a day prior to AF (mainly because im impatient). Looking back on it I do remember finding it odd that I was waking up a couple days prior to get up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom. I also then could never get back to sleep.

Now I have sore boobs/nipples, frequent urination still and hunger!

No symptoms still atm in fact my boons were less sore than when coming up to af!
I did have though 2 days before my first faint :bfp:extremely sharp stabbing pains in pulses in my lefty , like really noticeable and much more sore than usual.
Then nothing really again. In fact my boobs are softer and squisher than usual too

I had a feeling which led me to test before my period my due.
Basically (sorry tmi) one of the first things was I had creamy yellow cm, which was really odd as I've never had yellow cm.
Also, I had a feeling I'm both hungry and full at the same time and it never happens to me... when it was time was lunch I couldn't decide whether I wanted to eat or not. That was totally out of the ordinary. The final thing that convinced me was sudden insomnia. I usually sleep really well from the night before I tested BFP I just couldn't sleep due to whatever reason.

I started getting really thirsty more than normal, also had nausea a couple times, and one instance of round ligament pain. All of this is what made me test

More me it was back ache and sciatica. I also had an urge to eat certain things - one day it was gherkins!! Only after I got my bfp I noticed yellow cm, Boulder boobs and headaches.

Sore boobs for me, really sore boobs. And sharp pains in my stomach

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->