Pre Christmas Meet Up - Friday 3rd December :D

whats the tube station for it? im being a silly and cant find it!!
ill be driving in then getting the tube :)

will i be the only one feeding LO when we have our lunch!!

huge compared to bluewater..uhh oohh..I live 5 mins from Bluewater and I love it...however I know that Westfield is the only shop in UK that sales the eyeshadow that I use...so will be searching for it..

Tube is White City or shepherds bush. Theres a massive new tube thats been build right next to it - the train will announce where to get off for westfields :)

xxx

oh and jess - its like 3 x the size. roughly. absolutely MASSIVE. xx

hey everyone can you add me on FB and send me a message for the Secret Santa..that is if you would like to participate!!
my name is Jessica Stewart. Let me know if you have trouble finding me..should be photo of my giant head in the photo!! :rofl:

hey everyone can you add me on FB and send me a message for the Secret Santa..that is if you would like to participate!!
my name is Jessica Stewart. Let me know if you have trouble finding me..should be photo of my giant head in the photo!! :rofl:

:rofl:

oooh im excited! jess i cant find you on facebook!

i think im having a numpty day today!

Jess, i can't add people on my phone - could you add me please? Jo Pennell x

I'd say a good place to meet would be in the central bit (The Atrium according to the map) downstairs - there's a decent sized open space with comfy seats/benches dotted around, and the toilets/family room is just off it. If people are travelling to get there, it might be good to be near the loos and easier to find people than in food places.

The Atrium is also right near all the baby shops including Polarn o Pyret. But the facilities are great. Best baby facilities I've seen in a store / shopping mall so far.

I'd say a good place to meet would be in the central bit (The Atrium according to the map) downstairs - there's a decent sized open space with comfy seats/benches dotted around, and the toilets/family room is just off it. If people are travelling to get there, it might be good to be near the loos and easier to find people than in food places.

Agreed, that sounds like a great idea :thumbup:

I looked on the website- and theres an ice rink in there now! I think thats where it might be? :shrug: It looked like it on the website :blush:

ooh I didn't notice that! I guess we could still meet around there though, they can't have filled the whole thing, surely? We could say that we'd meet in the Atrium around where it branches off to the family room maybe.

yea that would be a good idea! oooh im excited! I hope everyone chats, as I am over chatty lol :haha: :blush:

im looking forward to it! i hope i get there okay!
im going to drive to stanmore and hopefully park there then tube it in, ive never been to shepherds bush before though!

dont worry nervouspains i am chatty too

someone remind me about this please like every other day till then lol life is a bit hectic right now catch me here or on facebook and if anyone wants my number then PM me

oh and yasmin from our area its easiest to get the bus from southside with pushchairs caus all the rail and tube stations have stairs or escalators rather than lifts so we could go together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->