Pre Christmas Meet Up - Friday 3rd December :D

oh no jo! :( :hugs: they just dont realise how much they screw people up do they..
well if many more cancel we might have to change dates!

mynx I know..was looking forward to seeing you girls again...jessa needs friends!hahaha
and also new eyeshadow in which I can only get from westfield..

ps we can always still meet whoever can come and the njust do a new year meet for those who cant...

Well I hope it still goes ahead as it is a good excuse to go to Westfield. Wouldn't have excuse otherwise.

But otherwise am also up for January meet.

Ok, work are sorting the money and i should have it tomorrow. Looks like i can come! Need to sort out how i'm getting there really haha

Hooray! Tube was running totally smoothly on my way home tonight despite the snow. Also no snow on ground in central London.

oo lucky you no snow on the ground in London...my husband has to walk home from ebbsfleet station because no cars can get through the snow...45 mins walk in the snow doesnt sound fun..and now I probably cant go out in the snow myself since he will not want to take me out after all that walking in it :(

Well there's snow in my backyard but it never lasts in central London. It's so much warmer there than even out in Zone 2 where I live.

We've had very little snow here (NW London) Probably about an inch, if that and it's melting already :rofl: Yet, when my OH spoke to his parents earlier, they said the snow there is ankle deep.. they live in SE London!

yeah its ankle deep and still going hard and we live just outside London SE

Hmmm this is looking more and more likely to be postponed ladies. I'm seeing so many statuses about being snowed in and travel is a real issue for most of us (if not all!) Oh and also pregnancy bumps too ... cant have Jessa slipping over and doing herself, or the baby a mischief!

If we have a miraculous thawing out over the next 12 hours and the weather promises to be better tomorrow, we might have a chance! *crosses fingers*

ah shame. I'm in NW london too Mynx and snow not bad. our street's a bit dicey but once you get out of our street it's pretty OK.

well i'll keep checking and if postponed hopefully i can come next time. i can go to lunch with my nct group tomorrow instead (which will be lovely but none of them use cloth and they all think i'm mental!).

I'm definitely out :( cos kids are snowed off and I can't even make it out of my road safely :(

yeah Im definanlty out as its still snowing here in Kent..and beyond ankle deep for us...its nice but not for me to go out ..might not even make it to the station..also they have reduced trains to 1 per hour..geezz..hubby didnt even make it to work! but I actaully like that...
and what sucks is I still havent recieved my gift that I ordered for my secret santa girl :cry: hope it doesnt get lost ..along with the other ohh say 10 things I have ordered online :blush:

And me- im not travelling in this! :(
Im hoping it will be clear next week as il still be going there! xx

Bummer I was hoping to avoid posting my SS gift as it will cost a bit in postage. I might trek accross regardless unless tube system goes right down as I want to go to certain shops. Happy to have a mini meet up with any one who still fancies it. Even just a coffee.

The snow is not staying on the ground in central London. I was just out at lunch and it's all melted.

Bummer I was hoping to avoid posting my SS gift as it will cost a bit in postage. I might trek accross regardless unless tube system goes right down as I want to go to certain shops. Happy to have a mini meet up with any one who still fancies it. Even just a coffee.

The snow is not staying on the ground in central London. I was just out at lunch and it's all melted.

lucky you..we might be knee deep if we keep up like this!:haha:

I may still go, I'll have to see how any possible snow is overnight ;)
I'll be travelling by bus and it'll take an hour in normal circumstances so another thing is it depends on how Evie is ... if her teething is bothering her then she'll be a nightmare in the buggy!
Hopefully I can still make it tho! I'll give my mobile number to anyone who pms me ;)

Mynx pm'ing you my number. Discoclare I'm still going unless the district line is totally up the spout tomorrow.

Do you want to let me know in the morning if you think you'll go as that might influence what time I set out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->