• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre Christmas Meet Up - Friday 3rd December :D

I think everybody is meeting at 13.30 in the atrium bit, just near where it branches off to the family room/changing room. There's an ice rink in the atrium at the moment but I think there should be plenty of space still.

If I remember right, there's an eating bit where it's open seating with several little food places round the outside, that might be a good option so there's something for everybody and no need to book.

ETA - The Balcony is where I meant - https://uk.westfield.com/london/find/search/dining?category=2035

Thanks for that link hun, I wouldnt have a clue otherwise!
And of course "newbies" are welcome! The more the merrier I say ;) x

i cant make it things are just too tight plus we are moving 2wice this week probably to the new place on friday so i'll have my hands full

I know for a fact that I will get lost and not remember what anyones faces look like...so if you see me please come up to me and tell me ...cant miss me...fifties pin up hair and a big belly!!

I don't think I'm going to come- i'll be so stressed rushing around picking K up then coming I wouldn't get there till late... and I really don't like travelling on the tubes on my own with the buggy and we haven't got our sling at the mo :(

I'm still coming hopefully if that's ok - depending on school/weather situation! Hopefully all snow will be gone by friday though *fingers crossed*

And sorry I've been a bit awol, been r&r'ing on my phone quite a lot cos half the time I cba to switch the pooter on :blush: - must try harder lol

Jetters - I can lend you a BabyHawk sling for Friday if you like. I can probably get my DH to drop it over one night this evening. I think we're the sameish part of London.

Shame about the others not being able to make it, but moving house that day is a good excuse.

i dont know bout from yours hun but from mine its 2 buses to get there sweetie so id imagine the same for you since garret lane comes out the otherside of southside and there is a bus from there

Hi ladies,

same here im not 100% sure yet, im going to see how little man is over the next few days xx

im really worried about the snow now..its meant to be warmer on friday so probably melt by then..but being heavily pregnant Im reluctant to go out if it is very icy..I dont want to fall over or something as is an 1.5 hour journey for me. :blush: sorry if that sounds selfish!

for now im still planning to come!

jess i doubt there will be any snow in central london just the sheer number of people will make it all melt

Dont be daft hun, of course it isnt selfish! :hugs:

I think the best bet at the moment is to see how the snow is by Thursday night and if it's still looking bad or icy then we'll have to postpone the meet for another time.. how's that sound to everyone?

oo0oo that sounds good to me i might be able to make it then

jess i doubt there will be any snow in central london just the sheer number of people will make it all melt

but im not in London..well not really! And the walk from my little complex to the train alone is the major issue for me..once on the train and arrive to london then tube..I think I would be fine!:thumbup:
Well I know if we postpone it ...it should be after 16th..then it can be (meet Jessa's baby meet up) hahahahaha :haha:

I think if we postpone, the new date would probably have to be after Christmas as anywhere we meet will be just toooo busy!
We'll see how things are on Thursday evening and then make a decision between us all :)

Im def coming now!! :happydance:
My mums coming along too lol as we are getting there early to shop round first :)
Well, weather permitting then xxx

Fingers crossed it'll still go ahead! I've been really looking forward to seeing the girls I've met before and also meeting some new faces :D

I might not be able to make it. Work have screwed up my pay so it's going to be a struggle to pay my rent let alone anything else :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->