• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre Christmas Meet Up - Friday 3rd December :D

Ok, so i've worked out that if i sell HEAPS on ebay, i can have enough money to get all 7 things i want in Polarn o Pyret :rofl:

Oh dear :blush:

Fill me in on what this polarn o pyret is?? Do I need to bring my credit card to this event!:rofl:

https://www.polarnopyret.se/en/

Swedish designer. They make fantastic quality (and pricey) clothes that last for ages. Virtually all of my POP stuff is second hand off Ebay and it still looks brand new. I think it is could go through several kids no problem. Plus many of the leggings, sleepsuits, etc have cuffs that roll up or down so they last for ages. M is still wearing a pair of size 62 leggings (3-6 months) and has been for over a year.

Plus they design clothes for 'kids' and I think about 60% of their stuff is unisex, which I like. And they are all about bright colours and interesting patterns. But it is expensive.

Probably won't remember but the red dress that M was wearing at the Baby Show was a POP one and an Ebay find of mine.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=284700159 is me :)

Ohh no, I'm on the POP website now :dohh:

^^ i got a big bundle of POP stuff off ebay too... now im in love with it and want a load more for christmas!! dangerous that website i tell you...

^^ i got a big bundle of POP stuff off ebay too... now im in love with it and want a load more for christmas!! dangerous that website i tell you...

I'm not looking! I have enough trouble in the boring high st shops when there's cute stuff on display :blush:

Ahhh but POP stuff is just SO addictive... its not even "flashy" looking - most of it is plain! But its functional, and comfortable and just washes so well... its cute but perfect for kids! x

I saw the website...it was nice...but nothing I was running to purchase..but then again I have a funky sort of taste!

The patterns look better in real life. I've got an amazing black and white sleepsuit with orange trim. Pattern is woodland animals in black and white and kind of retro styling. Its excellent. It was a sad, sad day when she grew out of it. I tried to keep stuffing her chubby body in it but that only works for so long.

But agree it depends what you run to.

im normally the same jess - i choose patterns and bright colours instead of plain baby blue... but the POP bits are all mix and match, they are good basics :)

Does anyone want to look after one of my children for the day? :rofl: I'm joking btw!

I'm excited to meet you all but know I'll start chickening out nearer the day but I'm determined to come and as Jo's my travel partner I will be there :dance:

I have this pram:

https://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx

If anyone wants to add me on FB, I'm Michelle Kelly but you'll have to go through someone else's Facebook [Jetter's has me]

i want your pram hun, can i be nosey and ask how much you paid for it?

I have sent a message via FB for those in the secret santa list so if you didnt recieve it then that means I dont have you on the list..so you can PM me your details and I will get you sorted if you like
xxx

So I thought I'd bump this as the day is approaching. Who's still planning on coming?

Also are we planning to meet for lunch still? Pizza Express has been suggested and I'm throwing Wahaca in the ring as a suggestion (Menu is PDF)

https://www.wahaca.co.uk/flash/main.html#menuanchor

I really want to but I can't afford to, just had a trip to the lake district for a family do and cant afford another trip, as much as I want to :(

I might still change my mind though :/

Yup I'm still coming ;) I was actually gonna bump this thread myself last night but completley forgot :dohh:

I dont mind where we eat tbh hun, as long as it isnt too expensive... I'm on a nappy ban now (one I'm actually going to listen to :rofl:) and I'll be getting pressies all this week so I'll be fairly skint :( x

I think I would like to come if it's still OK for newbies. Wahaca sounds good, but does a booking need to be made, and if so i think i have it in my head that you can't book Wahaca if that's still true. How will I know who you all are? just look for loads of ladies with babies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->