Pre eclampsia/high BP

jw1555

Reaction score
Yesterday I saw the consultant and my BP was high (normally ok) and I have to go back first thing this morning to have it checked again. I have been suffering with a headache for the last week and it's been so bad that's it's woken me up in the night tonight and now I'm lying here worrying that it's pre eclampsia! I'm due to be induced Sunday anyway so I'm sure I'm fine but can't stop worrying, I swear it's like one thing after the other!

:hugs: Try to relax, they're seeing you tomorrow and you're being induced on Sunday so at least they're keeping an eye on if it could turn into pre-e.

My bp has been rising with other symptoms so I'm being watched too. It's really hard to not stress.

Sorry to hear you are also suffering, it is horrible trying not to stress isn't it, although that then doesn't help the BP and headaches either lol

Exactly! I notice my headache gets worse when I think too much on it so I'm trying to stay calm and relaxed about it and know they're watching me close to catch pre-e if it turns into that. You're being induced on Sunday, may I ask how far you are? I have to go in on Friday for a follow up and I'll be 38+4 and am hoping to talk my midwife into at least trying a sweep.

I'm being induced on Sunday which is my due date anyway due to GD, I hope your midwife does a sweep for you on Friday!

i was kept overnite just over week ago at 37+2 as bp was raised an i had 2+ protein in urine. Urines sent off, bloods taken an eventually bp settled itself. No mention pre e. Try not worry hun it wont help your bp.rest an take easy. Now 38+5 an there not sein me again until 2weeks or at home at term if not had baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->