pre natal vitamins?

beckster

Reaction score
who here is taking pre-natal vitamins? which brand do you recommend? I was looking at pregnacare (sp?) but they are quite pricey. is there any own brand ones available that are just as good?

thanks for your help :kiss:

I think you will be fine with any brand. I buy Generic. Lots cheeper. Dr said ok too. Just make sure it has the correct amount of Iron... :hugs: Good Luck hun!

I just take a very good multivitamin - which is expensive - can't remember the name and I buy Boots own Brand Folic Acid capsules (400mcg) - very cheap!

i'm on safeway brand which is 4 bux cheaper than materna and has the exact same vitamins and amount as the materna.

I have started taking Pregnacare, only really because I was not sure which one to buy and my friend recommended it. They are expensive though.

I take PreCare Chewables, but you need a script for them. I think they are to expensive , With insurance I pay 38 US dollars for a month

i know i should but i dont take them--- mom didnt take them with my siblings either and everyone came out healthy==

i dont take them anymore but i took the women's multivitamin for like 2 months before i got pregnant and then the doc prescribed Natachews and i took those for 2 1/2 months almost 3 but the problem was that even though i didnt puke ever they made me sick to my stomach and gave me period like cramps == i felt much bettter after i stopped taking them and never had a stomach ache after that-- and i;ve had ultrasounds at 11 12 (came back for nucal translucency as results werent clear enough) and then at 20 weeks and at each of those times baby was doing well and now appears to be two weeks ahead (weighed about 12 ounces) and the size was too but i didnt get the size measurments

so really whatever vitamins u choose to use at least make sure they dont give u horrible side effects and if they do take them anyway at least for the first 2-3 months as those are the most imp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->