Pre seed Does It Work?

Kitty1979

Mummy to a Little Prince
Reaction score
7th cycle TTC No 2 and I`m am going to have to up my game! Just brought some pre seed and think I will start temping this month. Also brought some soy over weekend as I`m not convinced I ov last month......any other ideas????
Any one used pre seed got good results?

The first time my friend used it, it worked she is now 5months along!!

Sounds positive Lou! I think I`m just at the stage where I will try anything. It was only 3 cycles with my LO and to be honest I didnt even know when I ov or anything about cycles etc I was very lucky. Thought it would be the same this time but so far no luck

I'm also ttc #2 & 7th cycle. Last 2 pregnancies i conceived the cycles i used i used preseed so yes definitely works i used with applicators everytime we bd during fertile week. Are you using opks? I'm also thinking of trying soy how much to take & when? I conceived my first on clomid & hear soy is a natural alternative so want to try it

Not to be a negative nelly but we are in our 10th cycle and have used Preseed in the past for about 6 cycles....didn't work for us.

I bought Conceive Plus for this cycle - it's pretty much exactly the same, but I love that it comes in pre-filled applicators. Hoping the change made all the difference!

Good Luck!

We use coconut oil. It sounds nuts, I'm sure. But it's inexpensive and it works well, is sperm safe, and doesn't leave a sticky mess. It just absorbs into your skin.

I used preseed last time bfp first month trying it tried for year before it
Am using it this time round but won't know for another week if it worked

We use coconut oil. It sounds nuts, I'm sure. But it's inexpensive and it works well, is sperm safe, and doesn't leave a sticky mess. It just absorbs into your skin.

I read online that using coconut oil can cause yeast infections?

As I've just been explaining in another post, I chose to use conceive plus (as it was easier to get hold of here than preseed) when we hadnt conceived in 3 cycles. I fell pregnant on that 4th cycle, so first month of use! Then at Christmas we said we'd TTC our second baby, and I went directly to conceive plus this time. I got pregnant first month. I cant prove it was the magic ingredient but it certainly looks good on paper! x ETA- I really rate the use of OPKs too. I never temped or charted or checked CM etc but I did love to use cheap OPKs. It's deffo true that many women dont ovulate "when they should"..they are really useful things for pinpointing your own body routines.

I have used it both times I have tried and both times I conceived :)

Oh and I used cheap OPKs - I needed a digi with my son as well but this time the positive on the cheapie was blazing :)

I read online that using coconut oil can cause yeast infections?

I've never had a yeast infection. Coconut oil is anti-fungal, so a yeast infection is really unlikely.

Just be sure to use high quality coconut oil and you should be good! Organic, unrefined coconut oil is the best. (I buy mine from VitaCost, you get a ton for $20.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->