Pre-Seed?

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
Does anyone have any good or bad experiences with Pre Seed? i bought some to try our, this will be out third month TTC and i think it may make Bd'ing a bit more enjoyable since i often get dry after a little while.

i'd love to hear anything on it!

Thanks so much!

I have tried Preseed and have nothing bad to say about it. We conceived our first with pressed but unfortunately it was an ectopic. We have been using it again since last month and have yet to conceive, but it does make the duty more enjoyable :thumb up:i recommend it! you can also try robutussin if you don't produce enough CM on your own, it makes all your body fluids runny. I did both and preferred the pressed. it also helps out the :spermy: get to that egg .

We used Preseed for the first time this cycle and got pregnant (after many not-pregnant cycles). I don't know if it helped, but it definitely didn't hurt. It really helps when BDing becomes a chore... A little goes a long way, though, so don't go crazy with it!

I got pregnant with my daughter using Preseed. Going to use it again while TTC #2. Baby dust to all.

It wasn't a magic instant positive for us, but it sure made things more comfortable when we weren't 100% in the mood during my fertile period. It's worth using if you need a little extra lubrication. Just don't use as much as they recommend, a little dab really goes a long way. We found that it worked just as well applying it by hand to DH as using the funky applicators, too.

*The first time I used it, BAM! Got pregnant. Unfortunately, it was a mc...

*The second time I used, BAM! Got pregnant. I have a healthy, happy little 11-month old girl.

*I've been using it for about five months this time around TTC'ing, but nothing so far. Like the other posters said, it makes things more comfortable when you're not entirely in the mood. Don't go overboard! Just a bit will do the trick.

It works when it works - and it doesn't work when it doesn't.

We used Preseed for about 6 months and nothing.

Last month we used Conceive Plus and we got our BFP (ended in mc)

Not sure if the Conceive Plus made any difference, or we just had better timing, or what...

thansk for all the responses, i guess its more just to make things a bit less ouchy, i've used it once so far and will try again next time we BD, it definately made things nice, but i think i used too much, so lesson learned. Also find the applicators really awkward but i guess they do the trick, its better then doing other things orally:blush: to get some lubrication, which i've read is very bad for TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->