Pre seed

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi I have brought pre seed to try this month and I have brought some ovulation tests.

I came on my period on the 14th of septemeber and my cycle is roughly 32 days.

I took some ovulation tests yesterday and today cause I'm inpatient lol and I'm not sure if they are positive or not,

I'm unsure on when to use the preseed as I don't want to waste it as it only comes with 9 applicators.

Could anyone help please xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 18
Do NOT follow the amounts to use on the box ! That stuff is like SUPER slippery and you'll end up with way too much. Use a small amount, wash out the applicators with soap and hot water.

Those tests aren't positive, BUT coming up on 10 days i would start testing twice a day until you get the positive. You can use the preseed, and again stretch it out some by either applying it directly to your DH penis or using the smallest amount possible in the applicator

Omg I used a whole applicator worth last night, we liked it :haha::haha: Is this too much for baby making? I found it a bit too difficult to measure so I just did the whole thing...

agreed, i used the amount on the box and it was WAYYYYYY too much, the next time i only filled it up to the 2 mark, and that was perfect, also applied it directly to my DH.

as for when to use it, i used mine a lot throughout the cycle becaus ei was not sure of ovulation day, so i used all my applicators but yes just rinse them out, i used soap and water, then used boiling water to be sure, they are all clean now. I'd say just dont re use them more than 4 times

When I used Preseed, I didn't use the applicator and I only need a small amount. It's great stuff! I conceived my girl using it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->