Pre-Seed

Serenity13

Reaction score
I just ordered pre-seed online. Has anyone had any experiences with it? Any success stories? Thanks in advance for any info!

Hi Serenity!

I've been using PreSeed for three months now. I find if your a person who likes/needs lube when :sex:, it's good. Also, Pre is good too. It's external lube just like PreSeed.
I recommend not using the full amount they suggest. Only use half!! It can get very messy! Plus my DH said I should never use more than what I have been, 2mg.

The only thing I find is that it's hard to know what my CM is actually doing. Like, I don't know if it's EWCM or just some leftover preseed and sperm.

I'm going to continue using it until I get my BFP (fingers crossed for this month!!), and would love to share my success story with you.

Let me know how you like it :)

I purchased a tube of pre seed a few months back, but this cycle was my first cycle using it every time we tried. Like RB1404 I only use 2 mg as I think anymore would be too much and it does get messy because any excess will start to ooze out anyway. We dtd 3 times before ovulation, and once after, and I used a soft cup once. We have been ttc for about a year :( good luck...and let us know...

I had been trying to get pregnant for 8 months with my new little guy, I used Pre-Seed one month and I was Pregnant!! Highly Highly recommend it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->