Pre seed

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I was just wondering where I can buy it from? Is it available in Boots or chemists save buying online?

x

Hi Hun,

try this website https://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/pre-seed-multi-use-tube_1_164221.html

This is where I got mine from.

Good luck x

I buy mine from Inhealth.ie,im not sure if its an irish only company:)Much cheaper hun xox

I bought mine off amazon.co.uk first time i used it i got pregnant, although i have to admit i did not like the stuff! I found it dried up within about 2 mins! x

There is another one conceive something, is this ant good?

x

i used quite a lot of that conceive plus and i stayed lying down for half an hour. I don't know if it had anything to do with it but having the big O after your partner has :spermy: is meant to help it get sucked into the cervix, we did that both with this pregnancy and my previous one.

Oh i used OPK's too so know exactly when I ov'd

good luck hun xx

i used quite a lot of that conceive plus and i stayed lying down for half an hour. I don't know if it had anything to do with it but having the big O after your partner has :spermy: is meant to help it get sucked into the cervix, we did that both with this pregnancy and my previous one.

Oh i used OPK's too so know exactly when I ov'd

good luck hun xx

Thanks!! I am sure someone on here said the big O before. Lol. I am going to try some pre seed or conceive plus and see if that helps any. At the mo we are DTD every other day since AF finished last week. I am due to ov any day now so am trying an opk every afternoon/evening which is when I got my strong +ve last month. I really hope DTD every other day works!!!

x

I live in FL and it's available at our local drugstore Cvs. I found this out by going to their website! I used it internally (very helpful!!) and externally (dried up really quick!!) good luck!!

I hope so too! Good luck with catching that eggy, keep thinking positive :thumbup:

Thanks! I am due to ov in approx 3 days and I can only get stuff from offline so dont think it will be here in time :(

x

I bought Pre seed on eBay paid over the phone + £ 6 for next day delivery, I used that company couple of times now and very pleased with their service

Thanks. I think I may use this as next months plan IF we dont get pregnant this month cause it wont get here in time for when I am ov'ing!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"