• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hey ladies,

I used preseed and Mooncups this cycle. I can't get softcups posted to Australia due to some laws. I hope I haven't stuffed up my changes this month because when using the mooncup after BD it feel like I was exposing the :spermy: to air. I would recommend newbie mooncup and softcup users to practice way in advance.

I'm not feeling pregnant this month, I have flat temps and a million and one symptoms but I think I may have a stomach bug.

Good luck everyone, pressed rocks!

wow there are lots of us using this stuff this month, this is great!!
:dust:

Hello girlies!

Wow there are alot of us on this thread now :happydance:

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE EGGIE!! Its a snoozefest waiting for things to crack on :haha: I have my preseed so I am armed and dangerous!!!

:happydance:

this is my 1st month using the preseed and the SMEP plan......had postive opk today and yesterday--used it internally of course--- hope it works.xx

This is my 2nd month using preseed and am 8 days away from testing. So hard not to symptom spot. Go to get my cycle day 21 blood work done tomorrow. Lets hope for a high progesterone level!

well i officially have my conceive plus and we are both excited about using it!! although i still have 2 weeks until the eggy comes we are still gonna use it when we BD every second day!! very excited now!! :happydance:

AF came for me this morning so weve decided to use conceive plus when i O next in 2 weeks. First time for using it so i hope it brings a positive result

Exciting! So glad there's a lot of us using these...Can't wait to see the :bfp: results :D

I'm still waiting on eggy..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

if I get a :bfn: this month I will defo give the conceive+ a try - can get it from boots!

maratobe - I am thinking about using Preseed every time too as not completely sure when I O and have given up with OPKs!!!

I think I will definitely use a little less than last month....think I got abit carried away :haha:

well i figure every time we BD if we use conceive plus it cant hurt our chances lol anything to see 2 lines at the end of the month haha

maratobe - good point! 2 lines here we come!!

How are the rest of you getting on?????

:flower:

Hey ladies!

This is my first month charting and I got so bummed about my lack of good cm as my predicted ov date approached that I went out and bought some last Friday. Fortunately there is a store here in town that sells it. I'm glad I had your advice about "a little dab will do ya" because it is definitely true for me. I've only used a little externally. If I don't get a BFP this cycle I'll probably try it internally.

Is anyone else on this thread is disappointed with the quality/quantity of their cm? Is that why y'all are using preseed or conceive +?

~ Jaimie

Jaimie2Eyes, firstly, nice user name!! Secondly, yes lack of the old EWCM is why I'm using Preseed. Also it cant hurt to try out everything! I do get EWCM but usually a day or 2 before :witch: which is POINTLESS! I was abit heavy handed last month though so I think I may have drowned any :spermy: :haha: live and learn eh!!

Hey ladies I got a bfp yesterday at 9DPO along with implantation bleeding. So I hope beanie is ok. I used pressed internally the full amount they said on the packet, I was freaked out about how much it looked like but when inserted internally I couldn't even feel it because my cervix was so high due to ovulation.

I used it because I don't think I produce enough EWCM and its a little thick. Well first month trying and look at the results! YAY!! I also used a mooncup. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->