Pre-TTC Dentist appt., etc.

schmetterling

Reaction score
Hey all!
We are aiming for December to start ttc, so getting close now. I just made a dentist appointment for November just in case I need to have x rays or get any dental work done. Just thought I'd give others the idea if they hadn't thought of it. I didn't with my first and then ended up with a lot of cavities after the pregnancy (granted, I also didn't get a cleaning during the pregnancy which probably contributed). I guess your hormones when you are pg make it easier for decay/ gum issues to set in. Anyway, I'll be glad to get that done as one more step closer to ttc. I've actually just made a list of things I want to accomplish and it makes this feel so much for real. I also have an appointment with my naturopath on Monday to discuss supplements while ttc/pregnant. I'll be breastfeeding while ttc so need to make sure I get the proper nutrition.

Ah..I'm so excited!!!! (not to go to the dentist mind you, but to be closer to ttc, lol)

Other things on my list: start a good exercise routine (hard with a toddler), possibly get some lab work done to check my levels of certain vitamins/minerals, write a will (really should have already done this), get a good working budget, and spend lots of 1 on 1 time with my dd.

Anyone else have a good list of things to accomplish?

Just made my dentist appointment for next week, thanks for reminding me! I also need to make sure I am current on vaccinations. I got my flu shot, but I have a sneaking suspicion I am due for a tetanus shot...guess I'll have to go get that done as well. :dohh:

I see you are 1 week till TTC. How exciting!!!! Are you feeling nervous? Excited? Will this be your first?

I'm already getting nervous and we are 2 months out. I think it's because my cycles just came back after having dd 17 months ago so although we had always thought it'd be nice to try in December, we didn't think it would be possible so we really had no idea when we'd be able to start trying. But now that I'm ovulating again (or did once at least) we can hopefully start in December and that's coming up so soon! So it really feels fast. I'm also sad about how my breastfeeding relationship with my daughter will likely change while pregnant, but that's a whole other story.

I see you are 1 week till TTC. How exciting!!!! Are you feeling nervous? Excited? Will this be your first?

Yes, one week to go, I'm really excited! And terrified too. :haha: I'm waiting on one test result from my doctor still, but should have the results in a few days. If he gives the green light, it is GAME ON! If not, I'll be on some meds, and will ttc next cycle, so either way it's close. This will be my first.

Looks like you'll be joining us pretty soon yourself! :happydance:

That's so exciting!! I hope your tests come out good so you can start right away :) If not it sounds like it still won't be a long wait.

Have you bought any baby stuff yet? I think I had a pretty good stash by the time we were ttc our first, lol.

I'll hopefully see you over in ttc pretty soon :) Just had a look over there and can't believe I'll be there soon. Time goes by so fast!!

Good luck on your ttc journey!

Thank you! No, I haven't bought any baby stuff yet, I kinda don't want to jinx my ttc date. I doubt I'll be able to resist once we start ttc though, and OH will probably be first in line to buy something! :haha:

Good luck to you as well! Hope to see us both in the pregnancy forums soon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->