• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-wedding shoot

Zebra2023

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have my pre-wedding shoot tomorrow and we have been asked to bring a few changes of clothes and props. Now I have no idea what props we can take, I have looked around the house thinking ummm. Haven't really got anywhere though.

Any idea will be appreciated :)

Eek! Didn't they give you any suggestions? I'd look at other engagement shoots and see if you can pick up any ideas - I've never seen any with props though so not sure what they mean.

Actually I saw one where the girl held a sign saying "I'm marrying him" but I assumed it was provided by the photographer - not sure you'd ordinarily have that one of those lying around the house :haha:

Emma - They gave a few but not much, just said anything to do with hobbies or books etc. I have a few books but I am really stuck for ideas. I had a little search in google but it comes up with more American ideas. I am in the UK so was like meh. Tough one, thank you for replying :thumbup:

Lozzy - Thank you, Beach ball sounds good, I wouldn't like to put an umbrella up inside, I am weird like that :haha:

Props?? :wacko: If there isn't anything that seems obvious (ie, does yours or OHs life revolve around one particular hobbie?) then I probably wouldn't worry too much about props. The pictures could look 'forced' I you aren't comfortable. I'd take small bits and pieces maybe.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes. We've it ours in a few weeks!!

I was like that too when he mentioned props. Thank you, we have a few small bits. It will have to do :) Will update how it goes tonight.

The photo shoot went great, it was so funny. We took some hats, novelty dress up items, some books (Fatherhood book for the OH and Fifty shades for me) :haha: We took some belts to wear but they didn't end up getting worn but used for random naughty pictures haha, it kind of followed on from the fifty shades book. We also took a 'Love' sign thingy, we held that up while cuddling. We did some romantic shots without props, a few of OH and I holding our little pink bump. I couldn't stop laughing throughout, our photographers are really good, all natural even though we had props. We get to see the photos soon, I can't wait :happydance: Oh and he gave us a free voucher for a family shoot when Caitlyn is born with free photos :cloud9:

Aly - You are going to love your pre wedding shoot. They are awesome :)

LOL 50 Shades... oh boy!!! ;) No silver silk tie?? hahaha
Or perhaps he got some shots of you "biting your lower lip"? lol

(I'm not ashamed, although I did feel a little dirty reading them at work on my lunch! I read the trilogy in 5 days. I was emotionally exhausted, but I couldn't put the damn books down!)

:haha: 5 days! That's mad. I'm still on the third one :blush: I did struggle to find the books to start with though :) It was the partners idea, the photographers loved it, thought it was hilarious. We got a few shots with the theme of the book haha but nothing too rude :p

Yeah...I was a bit obsessed with them. I have no idea why! They weren't written all that well, and I've never, ever read something like that. LOL

Hehe don't worry, I tried at like 10 different places to find them :haha: Reserved them at my OH work in the end :haha: Makes me look obsessive now :D First for me to read something like that too :thumbup:

We had a pre-wedding shoot with our boys who were 8 & 16 months at the time

We wore bright clothing took props such as

Footballs
Camera for my eldest
Blocks that spelt out LOVE
Picnic basket

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member