preferred season for having baby?

We're not planning around any time, but i think spring is a great time to have a birthday in :)

If I fall pregnant right away the baby would be born sometime in april/may i think which would be perfect :)

My daughter was due July 25 and came July 11 - it was nice, it wasn't a very hot summer that year (2013) so I wasn't in too much discomfort. I wouldn't mind another summer baby, maybe a bit earlier - like late may/ June - which works out well lol hubby's birthday is mid august and mine is early September - happy celebrating to us!:winkwink: - Maybe we will be ready by then to move up our ttc date :happydance:

I would prefer August - January so that by that first main summer, the baby would be able to wear sunscreen and be out and about enjoying the beach, park, etc. that being said, the only month I would actively avoid is for a December due date.

If i could plan a season, it would be the fall. Then i wouldn't miss any Christmas festivities!!! and the following Christmas would be amazing!!!!

I think Autumn is my favourite, I wouldn't mind being heavily pregnant in Summer because by the time i give birth in autumn it gives me a long time to lose weight for summer plus baby will be a decent age to go on holiday the following summer :)

We tried for an autumn baby and got lucky. He was 2 weeks late though!

Academically it's a good time for a baby to be born, and I didn't want another middle of winter baby.

Would like a march baby next time, as it's be nice to avoid pregnancy in summer months, and to not have to bundle up a newborn in so many layers when out and about.

I'd love another autumn baby if I could plan it that way again, earlier than my lo though. October time would be perfect!!! I found it perfect to have a small petite bump all summer in a sundress, and then was at my heaviest when it was cold. I also loved snuggling up with a newborn when it was cold, and breastfeeding wasn't all hot and bothersome!!

Honestly I would love to be due in October again. My October baby turned into a September baby and I've always loved having an October birthday (mine is the 26th). I just wouldn't want to be due so early in October again, a mid October due date/baby would be perfect. March-May would also be a lovely time to have a baby, but I wouldn't mind an early September baby either (DS is late September so their birthdays would be far enough apart that it wouldn't matter much and I loved having a September baby). November-January would be the worst time to have a baby IMO and I may actually actively avoid months that I would be due during that time. Fall babies are nice because you get them at home with you for an extra year before they have to go off to kindergarten (but I'm one of those moms that will bawl my eyes out when my baby goes off to school). Statistically Fall babies also generally have the best grades in school.

I had my son in mid-September. The heat of Summer didn't bother me anymore than any other year (I HATE hot weather pregnant or not.) I don't think we'd avoid any certain time. But winter may be the worst just because of the possibility of bad weather/road conditions. Other than that, I wouldn't mind winter though because it's my 2nd favorite season (Fall being the first.) A baby around Christmas wouldn't be ideal to me but not the end of the world either.

I had my son early august. The last few weeks in The heat was tough but I wouldn't mind another sunmer baby.

I've decided to let fate decide I will just be happy to be pregnant! I cannot wait

I have a spring baby (March) and a summer baby (June) I think I want a fall baby next (September-October ish) :haha: if only planning when LOs appear actually worked

I had my daughter in December and it was awesome. We had cold weather the first month that I didn't go out much anyways and after that it was easier to go out.
Right now she's starting to move around more so less clothes is great for that. I do NOT want to be in the third tri in the summer here. It's hot enough even when not pregnant!
We're going for a May baby next time, mainly because we already missed next December, and summer would be great for maternity leave, to be able to be with my daughter as well instead of finding some kind of arrangement for her.
But I am fully aware that when it comes to babies, you can only plan so much LOL!

My daughters birthday is December and we find it so hard being close to Christmas. My sons is February which was nice. Ideally I'd like no 3 to be a September baby. I'd like to avoid July August as I don't want them going to school after just turning 4.

If I could choose it would be from march-september. Other months are less aappealing. I have one son born late january and even tough it was nice that he was so big at summer time I hated that I could not go out walking with him in the pram untill he was 2-3 months old! The winter he was born was realy snowy (I live in Iceland). The other son was born middle of july and I loved it! The last month I was not working so I was just going swimming in the sun or sitting outside enjoying the weather :)

My DS was born in October and I was massively pregnant over the summer months, it was a nightmare. I think I'd like a May baby next time but who knows.

Spring. I love being outdoors with a baby. I hated winter for a newborn, every time we had to take him to the doctors, we had to wrestle to bundle him up. He hated ever being cold. I was always afraid of him not being warm enough. I was terrified of labor in a snow storm.

Loved summer for my daughter. I'd just love the warm weather for longer, so spring would be perfect.

My first is a spring baby. I loved it. I think next time around I'd like to have an early fall baby. As odds would have it, if we try for #2 around the time we're thinking (late November/December/January-ish) my due date would likely be in the fall.

My daughTer was born in summer which I thought would be great but being 9 months pregnant in the hottest months was turture! Then I had to Gideon doors with her for the first 3 months because the heat was too much for her. I think next time round a spring or autumn baby would be best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->