Prefolds - Help me choose how many/what size!

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
https://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=277

I'm planning on trying some prefolds with wraps & using Grobaby wraps (so I'm going to try using them as an actual prefold w/snappis etc, but also folding them into rectangles as a liner...) but not sure whether to get a few preemie and some infant size, or just go for infant size...nor how many to get!!!

Can anyone advise?

Have you looked at these?

https://greenmountaindiapers.com/diapers.htm

I personally liked these best. I got a better fit because they are wider instead of longer so it was easier to bring around and snappi tight for a good fit.

If you are going to be using primarily these I would probably get a dozen preemie and 2doz infant. The preemie will make great doublers later on too so even 2doz wouldn't be a waste and if you have a little baby they might work better. Those will probably be best for trifolding in a cover until the baby gets a bit bigger too, the infant would probably be pretty bulky that way on a newbie.

Thank you! I'll look on that site :)

My mum bought the prefolds from Cotton Babies for me...not as many as I would've liked, but it's a start. We have some disposables to see us through if we order some more.

I have 2 preemie size, 6 infant size and 3 Grobaby covers w/liners... It's a start! Also got some BG AIOs and Blueberrys... Do you know if there are any decent places in the US where I can get good prefolds straight from the store?

x

Not unless you are lucky and have a cloth diaper store close by. They do sell Gerber prefolds in most stores with baby things but they aren't very good, not very absorbent. It's the ones most use as burp cloths. What part of OK are you from? I can see if anyone I know knows of a cloth diaper store near by

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->