Preggo girl problems

StefNJunk

Mom to Sienna and Connor
Reaction score
Mostly just a rant! Feel free to add to the list.

• My feet are so swollen my newish shoes don't fit.
  • Die, heartburn, die.
  • Stop asking how I feel daily! I'm not going to be completely honest and tell you my back hurts, I have heartburn, my feet are swollen, I'm exhausted. I'm fine, thank you.
  • Don't touch my tummy. If I want you to feel the baby kick, I will ask if you want to feel her kick.
  • When did walking down the stairs start making me feel like I need a nap?
  • Reminder to self: do not sit all the way back on the couch without OH there to use as an anchor when attempting to get back up.
  • Reminder to self 2: be prepared to sit back down after peeing and getting up, baby enjoys kicking my bladder right after I go. Every time.
  • Man, that daiquiri looks really tasty...

Btw, I'm just complaining. I'm perfectly fine with all of this for a healthy baby! And I know people say what they do because they care, it's just annoying hearing it ALL. THE. TIME. Just needed to rant a little! Feel free to rant with me!

I had to pee 3 times in 20 minutes the other night around 3 a.m. I had hardly had anything to drink in several hours. Where did all that pee come from?? And why did the baby decide to jump on my bladder every single time I laid back down?! It was a LONG night!!

Don't think you're being helpful because you're calling me grumpy because I'm hormonal. I'm grumpy because you're being annoying, and would be even if I wasn't pregnant!!

Don't think you're being helpful because you're calling me grumpy because I'm hormonal. I'm grumpy because you're being annoying, and would be even if I wasn't pregnant!!

Yes!!!!!!!!! People think I'm only annoyed because I'm pregnant too!

Haha.

I'm annoyed by everyone asking how I am feeling. I'm pregnant you really want to hear my complaints? Lol I was having a bad day at work about a month ago and broke down with a resident ( I work in property management). She was really cool about it and said it doesn't last forever.

I'm done and this heat and not being able to have a cold beer/glass of wine is not helping!

I can relate to everything you guys have said!

Everything I do / feel people say it's because I'm pregnant, especially my OH!

I've got another one - If I say something is bothering me and it IS because of being pg, I don't need to hear, "It's only going to get worse." Thanks!

Can I add to the list

-i Can't see own lady parts or shave legs properly
-i cant tie own shoes
- my feet swell and look gross
- my face won't stop breaking out

- I had to use the handles on my mattress as "support" to launch myself out of bed. :(

-I had m/s for 7 months so at 7 months she was pretty heavy...so I couldn't get dressed in the morning until I had puked because the pressure from puking would also cause me to pee :(

-Having people say "your huge...are you having twins?"

- I had to use the handles on my mattress as "support" to launch myself out of bed. :(

-I had m/s for 7 months so at 7 months she was pretty heavy...so I couldn't get dressed in the morning until I had puked because the pressure from puking would also cause me to pee :(

Thank goodness I'm not the only one with the whole puking so violently you pee thing. I've been told me puking sounds like a T. rex :(

Can I add to the list

-i Can't see own lady parts or shave legs properly
-i cant tie own shoes
- my feet swell and look gross
- my face won't stop breaking out

All of this minus the swelling is driving me bonkers!

I'm also pretty sick of hearing "Wait until ______" and they list something terrible about being a mother (this is our first.) My family LOVES making motherhood into a massive, unhappy chore.. Yeesh.

I'm also irritated because while yes, I am pregnant, I'm also still a HUMAN! People seem to forget that.

I had two major bug bears when I was pregnant
1-stock up on ur sleep now you won't have chance when she's born (cos actually yeah I thought I'd have hours and hours with a newborn, and I forgot sleep is something u can stockpile!!!)
2- ur tiny! Especially said in an accusing tone. I actually had one woman tell me I must have been doing something wrong because I didn't look 5months pregnant and 'was I sure i was that far along'?!?!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thank goodness I'm not the only one with the whole puking so violently you pee thing. I've been told me puking sounds like a T. rex :(

I was lucky enough to only have nausea and not puking, but there was one time I coughed so bad (I've had a coughing problem with this pg :shrug:) I peed.

I'm also pretty sick of hearing "Wait until ______" and they list something terrible about being a mother (this is our first.) My family LOVES making motherhood into a massive, unhappy chore.. Yeesh.

I'm also irritated because while yes, I am pregnant, I'm also still a HUMAN! People seem to forget that.

Ugh! The "Wait until..." drives me crazy! Along with, "It's only going to get worse." And I totally agree with still being human and people not realizing it! It's like they look at us like we're solely baby incubators.

1-stock up on ur sleep now you won't have chance when she's born (cos actually yeah I thought I'd have hours and hours with a newborn, and I forgot sleep is something u can stockpile!!!)
2- ur tiny! Especially said in an accusing tone. I actually had one woman tell me I must have been doing something wrong because I didn't look 5months pregnant and 'was I sure i was that far along'?!?!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

MIL told me, "So and so's girlfriend is 2 weeks ahead of you and at least double your size." And?!?

I hate my OH blaming the fact I'm pregnant for me being annoyed at him.
If I ask him to help out with something, I expect him to help, especially if it's with LO. I'm annoyed because he's lazy, not because I'm pregnant. Ughhh.

I was lucky enough to only have nausea and not puking, but there was one time I coughed so bad (I've had a coughing problem with this pg :shrug:) I peed.

Ugh! The "Wait until..." drives me crazy! Along with, "It's only going to get worse." And I totally agree with still being human and people not realizing it! It's like they look at us like we're solely baby incubators.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

MIL told me, "So and so's girlfriend is 2 weeks ahead of you and at least double your size." And?!?

LOL! Incubator! That made me smile, thank you!

I do have to question what ridiculous reflex causes people to feel the NEED to scared the life out of any pregnant woman. Like hearing their pregnant is a cue to regurgitate the most horrific story they know. It's like gee thanks...let me know next time your getting on a plane and ill make sure to call you and tell you about the movie "alive"........…jerk....

If I ask him to help out with something, I expect him to help, especially if it's with LO. I'm annoyed because he's lazy, not because I'm pregnant. Ughhh.

Agreed!

:haha:

I do have to question what ridiculous reflex causes people to feel the NEED to scared the life out of any pregnant woman. Like hearing their pregnant is a cue to regurgitate the most horrific story they know. It's like gee thanks...let me know next time your getting on a plane and ill make sure to call you and tell you about the movie "alive"........…jerk....

Agreed on this one too! Not really a horrific story, but when I posted on FB, "What is it about cupcakes?" (I'm a cupcake fanatic, always have been), my cousin's response was, "Just don't get gestational diabetes." She was completely serious. :wacko:

Drink, pee, repeat.
Sleep, pee, repeat.

It never ends. I've never had to pee so much. I'm carrying low so I think that makes it worse. :(

I am now incontinent. I sneezed and then lost control of my bladder. I'm glad no one was around to see the pee go down my leg... :nope:

Drink, pee, repeat.
Sleep, pee, repeat.

It never ends. I've never had to pee so much. I'm carrying low so I think that makes it worse. :(

I am now incontinent. I sneezed and then lost control of my bladder. I'm glad no one was around to see the pee go down my leg... :nope:

Oh my! Luckily the one time anything made me pee I was already in the bathroom, that sucks!

But to your endless vicious pee cycle I'd like to add - pee, stand up, repeat. Half the time I literally have to pee again as I'm walking out of the bathroom. If that doesn't happen, she kicks my bladder within 2-3 minutes!

Drink, pee, repeat.
Sleep, pee, repeat.

Oh my! Luckily the one time anything made me pee I was already in the bathroom, that sucks!

But to your endless vicious pee cycle I'd like to add - pee, stand up, repeat. Half the time I literally have to pee again as I'm walking out of the bathroom. If that doesn't happen, she kicks my bladder within 2-3 minutes!

I hate this!
Every time I stand up I need to pee, even if I went 5 mins before. Sigh :L

Agreed!

:haha:

Agreed on this one too! Not really a horrific story, but when I posted on FB, "What is it about cupcakes?" (I'm a cupcake fanatic, always have been), my cousin's response was, "Just don't get gestational diabetes." She was completely serious. :wacko:
Omg...I would have lost my sh@$...I had GD with my first. I was beyond devastated because I was such a healthy person and ate so well ALL the time!! I even exercised throughout. I gained minimal weight and had a tiny baby but I was devastated because of the stigma like that! My dr told me mine was genetic (my sister had it also) so no diet would prevent it. It's just my body's reaction to pregnancy but people like her were what made so devastated that I'd be judged so badly.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->