Preggo girl problems

• I hate the constant how are you feeling! Make sure your taking it easy you know don't over do it (really I wasnt aware that I was put on rest but thanks for informing me everytime I speak to you!)
• headaches aaarrgghhh they are the worst and constant
• morning sickness you are playing a cruel game with me either stay or leave don't alternate weeks where you come and go
• constipation!!!! I would love to wake up one morning and not have to think of ways to help me go to the toilet lol
• the oh god your bellies getting huge are you sure there's not 2!!! (Yes I am sure you a$&hole that's just a nice way of saying I'm fat!)

And i am right there with you on the heartburn it is not a good time!

I like you op am quite fine with going through all of this to have a healthy baby but that being said it doesn't make it any easier to deal with lol.

Agree with all of the above!!
I'm not being hormonal, I'd be just as pissed if I wasn't pregnant, now leave me alone!

I'm almost 18 weeks with twins and already having so much trouble moving, especially in bed. Last night I was turning trying to get comfy and DH is like "are you ok? You sound like your miserable" oh honey, I'm not miserable, I just move as gracefully as a beached whale lol

I can't bend over any more.
I have to lean forward to see my feet.
I gave up 'gardening' weeks ago as I can't see it anymore, must remember to book in for a wax before the due date.
I feel like I have no 'right' to complain about anything as I wanted and tried for this pregnancy for so long.

There was the nasty heartburn all day every day but my lovely doctor gave me some amazing pills on Wednesday and I haven't had any since. :winkwink:

I can't bend over any more.
I have to lean forward to see my feet.
I gave up 'gardening' weeks ago as I can't see it anymore, must remember to book in for a wax before the due date.
I feel like I have no 'right' to complain about anything as I wanted and tried for this pregnancy for so long.

There was the nasty heartburn all day every day but my lovely doctor gave me some amazing pills on Wednesday and I haven't had any since. :winkwink:

I just told OH he may have to start doing it for me, hahaha. He's not too into that idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->