Pregmate opk

JJB2

Reaction score
Hi all!
Background story: I am still breastfeeding my almost 13 mo old baby girl. I was thinking I wasn't having periods but now that Ive been tracking more Ive notice I spot only when I wipe every 26-28 days for a day or 2 and then spot again for a day or 2 around half way thru my *cycle* or so.
Im on cd 12 (technically speaking lol) And Im cramping and spotting so I did some opks. (We are NTNP) but Im really interested on knowing wth my body is doing since I have pcos. Well these are all my tests from this afternoon. All same urine same time. WTH!!! Im so confused

054B23C4-495B-427A-B6AE-5A8533B4B21E.jpeg

That is weird. Such a discrepancy across the tests! The cheap tests can be a bit rubbish when leading up to ovulation I think. If you look at yours, the control line on them is all different levels of pink, with the bottom being lightest, so then the test lines match to that as the bottom test line is lightest. They all seem (to me) to show a relatively similar response in terms of the difference between control and test line. Probably just a case of varying amounts of dye in the tests. still weird though!

Looks like it’s going to be positive soon, good luck!

I wonder if you are pregnant. I took a pok for fun way past ovulation got a big smiley face then went to the store grabbed a preg test and it was positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->