Pregmate was a bfp after all. Just not a sticky one

Top is 6dpo, 7dpo, bottom 2 8dpo
4291EB91-1219-4D29-9C96-2A130D3594E1.jpeg D6FBDC1B-4D18-4041-A9E3-EAF23307AFC1.jpeg 6A381E56-89EF-4EC0-A8AE-FEECE601D344.jpeg
I see shadows. :coffee:

Good luck hopefully your not testing to soon like ur Doc said and they are real positives.

FX they get darker for you.

The only way I’ll count anything as bfp, is if it’s blazing pink after af is due.

I'm definitely seeing them, but again I was seeing them before. Like you say, once AF is late you'll know for sure, but if they can stay and progress that'll at least give you some hope

I’m not going to test like a crazy person this time. Let it be what it’s going to be.

I see them more on 7dpo than 8dpo. Time just drags when we are waiting to see lines.
Fingers crossed this is it for you xx

It’s actually so much less stressful if I only let myself test in the morning. Testing every time I peed was really wearing on me. I also do not have any frer. I’ll use a digital if I get to 12dpo with lines.

Bottom 2 are fmu. I guess the lines just aren’t the real thing. I’d expect to see something more clear by now. Oh well. Onto next month. Thanks for all your encouragement!!
3A51EA6D-0B63-4F3D-8C50-7574650D08A3.jpeg

Have u tries one step tests?
Those showing constant shadowy lines would drive me insane. They seem v dodgy month on month. Last thing you need, perhaps changing brand might stop the false lines. Just a thought xx

Have u tries one step tests?
Those showing constant shadowy lines would drive me insane. They seem v dodgy month on month. Last thing you need, perhaps changing brand might stop the false lines. Just a thought xx
Sounds like a good idea! I'll have to order a different brand. Maybe its just this specific test doesn't like me lol.
Fmu dried with lines and I got another shadow on another test. It is a little maddening!

Omg I can clearly see those lines, pink in color without even opening pic to zoom...
Im rooting this is it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->