Pregmate was a bfp after all. Just not a sticky one

Omg I can clearly see those lines, pink in color without even opening pic to zoom...
Im rooting this is it xx
My biggest concern is I have to tweak for you to see them. I am only 9dpo so it’s ok it’s super light, but how do you feel about me tweaking the pic to show up? There has to be something there because you can’t tweak a line from nothing right? Uggg. I’ll probably test tonight too. Then see what tomorrow brings. Thanks for your continued support :friends:

I agree, you cannot tweak into existence what isn't there. Seeing something in real life and then the phone not showing it up without tweaking sounds a normal phone thing too. So that wouldn't concern me. But changing brands might be a good idea. I really hope this is it though!

I second trying a different test brand for confirmation. The SweetyFox seem good or I like the One Step thicker width ones. Good luck to you as always.

I just need to get stronger about no early testing. I’m these would be fine after missed af.
Top 2 pee, bottom 2 water :growlmad:
F5D6D41F-4FF9-4A50-B5BF-EBEF4E3FE6F9.jpeg

Hm Im pretty sure I can see shadows on the water ones too :(

Yes, me too! I guess that’s my answer. Bad tests.

Good luck to you hun :dust:.

What a let down :( :growlmad: I hope you don't have loads of them left.

Agreed 100%, you so cannot create a line from nothing. There is hcg in there to create that line. I firmly believe that. I have looked at too many stark white tests in my life, slanting them, shining diff lights, willing a line that just is not there on them to know the difference.
Have u a diff brand there now to try?

I see them pink again on new pic. I see the water dipped ones as a grey shadow.
At 9dpo u think its acceptable to tweak them for the pictures.

I have everything crossed for you. Cant wait to see nxt test xx

Probably 40! It’s ok. I’ll use them if I miss af. Everything in the world is telling me to not test early lol. Oh well. At least I didn’t waste as much energy this time.

:hugs: It is still early, you aren't out yet. :hugs:

Agreed 100%, you so cannot create a line from nothing. There is hcg in there to create that line. I firmly believe that. I have looked at too many stark white tests in my life, slanting them, shining diff lights, willing a line that just is not there on them to know the difference.
Have u a diff brand there now to try?

I see them pink again on new pic. I see the water dipped ones as a grey shadow.
At 9dpo u think its acceptable to tweak them for the pictures.

I have everything crossed for you. Cant wait to see nxt test xx
I’ve only got digis. I guess I can try to wait a few days. If it’s a bfp it’ll get darker for sure. I really really REALLY need to stop testing early. :dohh:

I’ve done 2 more. Top is new, bottom is old but not dry. How upsetting these tests are!
1ECD4AD3-BDB6-4752-892F-5252F82C21DC.jpeg

They really are. :/ Maybe better stop using those now that you know

Yes. I know they aren’t positive. Yes. I know I need to use a different brand to get an accurate result. Yes. I know that they gave me a line with water too. It’s not even worth getting a different brand at this point. By the time I get them af will be here. Not ordering a different test will hopefully keep me from early testing next cycle. Yes. I get lines all the time for no good reason. It’s ok. I get it now.

I am sorry Luv, I didn't want to lecture you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->