Pregnacare conception

ThatGirl

Proud mummy to alfie
Reaction score
was looking around the net and came across this how much is it in the shops and what are your views has anyone taken it? x

I take this - I think mine is the original that covers your from conception to pregnancy and bfeeding.

I think it is £6.99 for a months worth - I got a buy one get one free deal

I've been looking at it today, went to get some folic acid for when I come off the pill in a few months. Its so expensive, I just can't justify spending that much money!

Hobnob it isn't just folic acid it has lots of vitamins in there especially for pregnancy - you have to think that it is for the health of your potential baby - have a search on the net for deals

i was looking into just getting tho conception one for now
https://www.vitabiotics.com/pregnacare/conception_productinfo.aspx?id=144

I'm just going to take folic acid until we're ready to TTC, when we're trying for real I will get something like this. I didn't put it quite right.

Hiya...i took pregnacare through out the 1st 3 months of having kian and he came out perfect...i've started taking them now too, i think i have been on them about a week now and we are TTC...they are 3 for 2 at boots...well they was last week hope the offer still stands so i can get some more :D x x x

thanks ladie will look round shops for actual conception ones if cant find will buy off line x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->