Pregnacare vitamins and orange discharge

LaurenaC

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I know it's probably a strange one but has anyone ever heard of the pregnacare vitamins turning CM orange?

I've been spotting orange for two days now and wondered if these could be responsible? The CM is the same colour as the tablet!!

I've been the doctors and didn't mention it and just said I had been having spotting but they didn't ask what colour, nor did they check for any infection-just told me to go home and 'wait'. I've been waiting for 3 days now and there is no change! No red blood, no pain, no cramping...just this orange CM.

Anyone offer any insight xx

what prenatal vitamin is it?

I've heard of them turning CM yellow, so I would imagine there is a chance it could turn it orange...

And I found this:

https://www.lifewithgremlins.com/discharge-during-pregnancy/

It gives the different colors of CM and what it means. It basically says Yellow-ish Orange is likely just normal, Neon orange could be infection and Pinkish Streaky orange could be a form of spotting.

Hope that helps! Pregnancy is weird!!!!

what prenatal vitamin is it?

I've heard of them turning CM yellow, so I would imagine there is a chance it could turn it orange...

And I found this:

https://www.lifewithgremlins.com/discharge-during-pregnancy/

It gives the different colors of CM and what it means. It basically says Yellow-ish Orange is likely just normal, Neon orange could be infection and Pinkish Streaky orange could be a form of spotting.

Hope that helps! Pregnancy is weird!!!!

Wow thanks, that's really useful! I'm going to switch tomorrow to see if it stops the colour of it to see if it is. It really is very odd. Its had me thinking I'm starting a miscarriage but its been like 3 days and it doesn't get worse or better, just stays the same so I'm thinking it's less likely something that's pointing towards a horrible ending and more towards something a little weird! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->