Pregnancy after Assisted conception and due Fall/Winter 2016

KatO79

Proud Mommy to Alexander
Reaction score
I noticed that there is a similiar thread but most seem to have had their babies so thought I'd start a new one for those recently pregnant after IUI or IVF.

Short about me: I'm 36 going on 37, DH is 38 and we're currently expecting baby #1 (I'm about 10 weeks along) after IVF #2 and a 2 year struggle total. We went through 6 failed IUIs with injectables before that and our 1st IVF ended in a CP in November/December (had 3 embies, 1 put back in but last 2 embies didn't make it to freeze). Anyway we're due October 14th:cloud9:

I just thought it'd be nice for all us assisted conception ladies to have a place to talk and share with others that have been through a similiar struggle to get pregnant.

Due Dates:

MissCassie: October 8th :yellow:
KatO79: October 9th :yellow:

I'll join you :)

Currently 11w3d pregnant with my first.

Im 27 and my fiancé is 35.
We had been trying for 4 years with no luck. Clomid was a was wate of time.
We started our ivf journey last year.
Firat cycle.
3 eggs collected all 3 fertilised and stopped growing around day 3 so no frosties for me..
Cycle 2
5 eggs collected, 4 fertilised and 3 made it to 5 day blasties.
1 was transferred which ended in a chemical :cry:. We took a 4 months break and went on a holiday. Came back refreshed and relaxed. Transfered my last 2 blasties on 21 january 2016 and got my bfp at 5dp5dt which was the 26th january :) and have been happily pregnant since.

Feeling very blessed right now cant wait to meet my little bundle of joy on the 8th October 2016!

Hi Cassie :wave: I remember you from a couple of other threads:winkwink: When will you be going in for the nuchal scan, mine is April 6th:flower:

I need to go to my GP and get a referal to the hospital where i want to have bubs.
so hopefully nex week sometime or the week after..

How are you feeling Kat? getting excited about almost bein gin the second tri? not long now

Here is my little Peanut at 10+5 :)

baby.PNG

I need to go to my GP and get a referal to the hospital where i want to have bubs.
so hopefully nex week sometime or the week after..

How are you feeling Kat? getting excited about almost bein gin the second tri? not long now

Here is my little Peanut at 10+5 :)

View attachment 935808

Think things are going ok, MS is letting up a bit which is nice but does worry me a bit even though I know it's pretty normal at this stage from what I've read and heard:wacko:

Aww such a great pic! I only have my 8 week scan one until my nuchal scan in about 2 weeks (sorry about the paper on the right side, it's to cover up my full name and Danish social security number):

Attachments

• 8 ugers skanning.jpg
    8 ugers skanning.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
Happy 12 weeks kat :) how are you feeling? Ms getting much better?
My ms started going away right on 12weeks so its been a treat being able to eat normally again.

What day are you doing your Nuchal? Im booked in for 2:15pm on the 1st april cannot wait to see bubs again will be so good.

My MS has been a tad worse the last few days so my appetite still stinks:wacko: I seem to have the easiest time eating soup so DH and I will be buying more vegetable soups today. Hopefully this MS soon goes away, I hope I'm not one of those women that's sick throughout their whole pregnancy. Hopefully it's a good sign that baby is doing well in there though!

Also been having some RLP these past couple of days, think it's been extra bad as I've been sneezing a lot the last 2-3 days:wacko:

My nuchal scan is April 6th in the early afternoon so still 1 more week to wait, taking DH with me and will pick him up from work. Then on the 9th we'll announce to his 2 brothers, the cousin and the girlfriend of the youngest brother when we all go to the new house to paint the inside walls before moving all our stuff in. I won't be painting though of course, just want to be there for the announcement:happydance: Our problem will be DH's grandmother since we won't be seeing her any time soon so might have to call her instead.

Only 2 more days before my scan now, I'm hoping everything looks good. Otherwise having one of my bad sick days, ate an apple and a few minutes later up it came :sick: Here's hoping it's a good sign for me.

Sorry forgot to mention DH and I would swing by our new house and get things ready for it to be painted:dohh:

So the scan went well. Saw the heart beat again and baby was really lively in there :cloud9: We even saw at one point the baby giving a "thumbs up" but unfortunately she didn't get a pic:haha: She measured the nuchal to be 1.60 mm but said she didn't get my blood results from our idiotic, incompetent GP so they had to send me for bloods which I have now done. She'll call or write me a letter with the ratio but said she's guessing I'll most likely be "low risk" based on that measurement:thumbup:

BTW she says I'm measuring 13w3d and has bumped my EDD to October 9th.

We got 4 pics but these 3 are the best ones:cloud9:

Attachments

• 13 ugers_1.jpg
    13 ugers_1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 13 ugers_2.jpg
    13 ugers_2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 13 ugers_3.jpg
    13 ugers_3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread