Pregnancy after Miscarriage

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
Heeey Pregnant Ladies :winkwink:

I'm putting a poll together to give us trying after a loss gals realistic expectations of how long it will take us to get our :bfp:s again :flower:

You don't have to leave a comment if you don't want to but pleeeease vote!

Wishing you all very happy and healthy pregnancies :cloud9:

:kiss::kiss:

9 cycles aft my mc, v hard time thought it would neva eva come, but im back with a sticky bean fingers crosd x

Two cycles for me and DH :flower:

Wishing you lots of luck and :dust: xxxx

5 cycles for us after 3rd M/C. It was about a 18 months between the 1st and 2nd.

Best of luck to you all in ttcal, hope you get your BFP's soon, sending you lots of sticky healthy vibes to you all.

Hang on in there ladies, it will happen. Fingers crossed for every single one of you and your partners and families. :hugs:

So sorry for you loss Maaybe.

There.are some other older polls I saw here too - most respondents were 3 months or under! So chances are good! We couldn't believe how fast it was for us - we tried 9 months for the first but just 2 for our new little miracle!

Good luck to you and we'll see you here soon, okay? Take good care of yourself!

Thanks ladies that's fab!
And thank you for all your good wishes :flow:

:kiss: :kiss:

Took us 8 months, but 7 cycles since I skipped a month of O afterward.

I went for 1 cycle on the poll, but we didn't wait for my AF to come before we started trying again... lo and behold, we must have concieved Ted the first week we started TTC again, and he's lying next to me now. Good luck to you all; I know from experience that a MC is heart breaking.
xxxxxxxxx

I had a miscarriage in January when I was 7 weeks and 2 days but I am now pregnant again. I think it was about 5 or 6 cycles. I have a good feeling about this one :)

it took us 14 months to get our BFP but that was after ectopic and a removed tube x
Keep going it will come x

We waited to try again - our first pregnancy was a surprise ending at 5 1/2 weeks. My cycle went back to normal right away because it was such an early loss. Emotionally and physically I needed time to heal but the we got pregnant the first month we were officially trying which was 6 cycles after.

Good luck to all of you hoping you get your bundles of joy soon x

2 for me but I wasn't ttc my contraceptive patch was uneffective due to my mc!
Best wishes and hope ur :bfp: comes soon xoxo

Thanks Ladies :flower:

WOW 82 views?!
Wy haven't 82 people voted?! :haha:

:flow: x x x x

I put 18-24 only because I lost a baby with my ex husband then got a divorce, 2 years later my SO and I decided to try and here I am today 13.4 weeks :) Good luck ladies!!!!

I thought the way you posted this in second tri was very clever!!!!! I wish you a BFP soon!!! Did you post in third tri as well????

I thought the way you posted this in second tri was very clever!!!!! I wish you a BFP soon!!! Did you post in third tri as well????

First, second and third!
Not just a pretty face eh? :winkwink:

:haha:

Thanks hun :hugs:

x x x x x x x x x x x x

Hi, I answered the poll according to my second miscarriage, but I've actually had two. The first one was in 2002, and I didn't get pregnant again. Then I was single for 3 years and got remarried last August. I had a miscarriage this April (didn't even know I was pregnant until I miscarried), and got pregnant AGAIN within a week or two! Both of these pregnancies this year were unplanned, which is funny and amazing. Seems like my fertility has always been out of my hands. It's comforting to remember that God is in control.

Best wishes to all you ladies, and we'll see you soon. :hugs:

I put 3 cycles. The First we didnt try as advised by docs etc. Then another two and got my bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->