Pregnancy after Miscarriage

It took us 18months after our 1st mc and then 6 months after the 2nd for this pregancy

it took 7months from m/c (i'm talking about 2nd...so for my third pregnancy as we weren't trying for the others :S) but it was actually 4months from when I had the d+c (retained tissue!!)...don't know anything about cycles!

good luck :) x

It took us, one MC and one heartbreaking decision (baby developed minus vital organs and had no chance in the outside world) then 2 years to have our little girl, then with this one it took a few months or NOT trying to get pregnant because we were getting married and i concieved on the 20th November got maried on the 12th december. We were planning to try for number two from the wedding night she just decided she'd rather be concieved a little earlier. I thought i was being sick through nerves on our wedding day, little did i know what was actually happening!

There is always hope :) i for one thought i'd never have children, I have found though that i have concieved when i wasn't obsessed with trying (which i was for years)

Awww Christmas day! Amazing :cloud9:

I've had 97 respeonses so far you ladies are all so fab!!

:flower:

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Mine was 2 cycles after my mmc this is not 2 months as it took about 9weeks to have my first proper af after the mmc, then i had a normalish cycle then after that caught the eggy x Thoughts are with you all x x

heyy.. sorry for your losses :( i had a miscarriage at 17 weeks in feb... then went in for dc as i was still passin blood clots and had my period in may and now i am pregnant again..
x

Hi I mc on the 17th dec and got my bfp on 14th jan so on my first cycle without having an af and I am due in 6 weeks :thumbup:

i got mine 1 cycle after mmc but it ended in mc :/ still holding out this month with would be 1st cycle again!

i put 3 cycles because thats how long we were trying for again. It was actually the 4th month after the mc but we waited a cycle. xx

I voted 15 cycles but my cycles werent normal cycles either (a couple of them were over 70 days long) so months wise it was a lot longer. I also had gotten pregnant in between my first miscarriage and second (1 cycle I think) but I miscarried again at 14 wks. So my 15 cycles were from when I had my first loss to when I got pregnant this last time!

We were VERY lucky and got 'caught' after only 2 cycles

Best of Luck to you hun xx

It was about 8 months after first mc, lost that one, and then i didnt even have another period but i got pregnant again! and that, was a sticky(ish!) one! :)

This is really interesting reading!! I just had a chemical and my OH wants to wait a cycle before trying again whereas i wanna get stuck in again as soon as. He said he had read theres more chance of another M/C if u try straight after, but according to some replies here thats not always necessarily the case.

Thanks ladies xxxx

This is really interesting reading!! I just had a chemical and my OH wants to wait a cycle before trying again whereas i wanna get stuck in again as soon as. He said he had read theres more chance of another M/C if u try straight after, but according to some replies here thats not always necessarily the case.

Thanks ladies xxxx

Oh hun :hugs:

I seen you got your :bfp: and I was really happy for you :(

:hugs: :kiss: :hugs: :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4